51

It is really not easy to find a needle in a haystack and he actually finds it. After Saxi found the purse, she suddenly remembered Su Lin'an's half-worn scarf, and bent down again with a look of despair.

They are all here, just find them all.

The heavy rain kept falling, rushing to wash away his feverish but unable to calm down brain. Saxi despised her behavior in her heart, but at the same time couldn't turn around and left. Hei rummaged through a pile of garbage with a sullen face, until an alarm suddenly sounded high in the sky. Then there was a flash of red light, and Saxi raised his head to see a group of people with forks pointing in his direction, rushing towards him just like Yi who drove melon fields to steal melons.

"Hey who are you! What are you doing!" One of the stooped people rushed over quickly, and was about to come to him.

After searching for a long time, Saxi's eyes finally brightened, and he found the semi-finished scarf that was wet by rain and mud from a pile of garbage. He flew up and kicked the garbage pile. In an instant, rubbish was flying on the rubbish pile.

Some rubbish splashed on her body, Saxi, a patient with severe cleanliness, cursed in a low voice, then turned around and left quickly.

The crowd followed him like hyenas. It's as if he's not here to rummage through the garbage, but to steal some federal jewelry museum. I really don't know why the trash is so strictly guarded? ! Does anyone still steal garbage these days!

Outrageous!

But no matter how fast those people chased, they couldn't catch up with Saxi.

Sa *steals trash* back on the aircraft, even his hair is soaked. He raised his arms in disgust and smelled it, and there was a rotten garbage smell. Saxi quickly activated the extremely fast return mode, and plunged into the bathroom to rinse frantically.

If I don't wash off a layer of skin today, I probably won't be able to wash off this weird garbage smell! Su Lin'an hurt me! !

At the same time, after eating fifteen plates of barbecue, three plates of seafood, five plates of vegetable salad and two glasses of fruit juice in the restaurant on the first floor, Su Linan looked worriedly at the stairs to the second floor. Sixteen hours have passed on the retro clock on the wall. There was no movement in the medical room on the second floor. Didn't Saxi say that it would be fine to lie down for a while?

"The craftsmanship of the domestic robots here is also good, although it is still a little worse than mine." The mouth was full of oil, "But the ingredients are better than the top, Ma De! Is this the life that the ruling class has always endured? The taste is really good. great!"

Que Ling ate faster than a bulldozer, and had no time to raise her head to speak.

Su Lin'an was chewing unknown but delicious bird meat, and finally chose to put down the knife and fork: "You guys eat, I'll go up and have a look."

Sassi's private residence is very large. It is said to be a private villa, but it actually feels similar to a medieval castle. The resplendent buildings are paired with gems that blind people's eyes, but they shine brighter at night than during the day.

Su Lin'an came to the medical room on the second floor, pushed the door, but did not open it.

However, I think that although Saxi's residence maintains the characteristics of ancient earth buildings, in fact all the equipment and buildings are high-tech products. The building seems to have smart butlers. He tried to connect to the smart housekeeper, but obviously, it was set to an unopenable mode.

Su Lin'an was a little strange, and was more worried about what would happen to Sassi.

He wandered around outside the door for a long time, but couldn't find a second entrance that could be entered. It is impossible to be completely closed, and there must be air circulation. Su Lin'an then thought of Saxi's consistent design of his rest cabin. The surroundings are closed, and the only vent will be covered with high-voltage electricity... There are really ten thousand mud horses galloping in my heart.