7

Falling from such a high stand, Su Lin'an originally thought that he was going to die, and even if he didn't die, he would be half disabled. As a result, he plunged into the pile of corpses and got up holding his nose. He found himself unharmed.

...well, it's pretty amazing.

Su Lin'an rubbed his butt that hurt a little from the fall, silently crawled out of the pile of corpses, walked to the side and squatted in the open space.

I have been looking down from the high platform, but I didn't realize that the dueling platform is quite big. It was about the size of a football field in the Earth era, and the corner where he was squatting happened to be Saxi's dead corner. Will not be found for the time being.

Su Lin'an took a deep breath, not knowing whether to lament his fate of escaping from death and falling into a dead end, or to fear the perverted behavior of Saxi, who scattered blood and flesh like a girl scattered flowers. Anyway, under the great fear, he is now very calm.

Not only is he calm, but he can also calmly analyze the entire place. His chance of surviving is about one percent.

This probability comes from his superb technique of loading corpses. The last successful escape gave him blind courage. If the red-eyed Saxi hadn't found him today, he might have escaped by lying here until the end of the battle.

How can it be!

Saxi in the distance is like a god of death wielding a sickle, with hands as claws, and his body is as light as flying flowers in a hurricane. Wherever he went, there were mourners everywhere. If this kind of person is placed in a society ruled by law on earth, he should be imprisoned forever. But he didn't, not only would he not be noticed, but there were also lunatics cheering for him.

The long silver hair and the red headband complement each other perfectly, blood splashes everywhere, a weird and frightening beauty.

Although Saxi looked more irritable and murderous than in the morning. But the death row prisoner who fell this time is obviously different from the previous two crooked melons and dates. Su Lin'an wiped a handful of blood on his face, and secretly saw several ruthless characters inside. There were four red prison uniforms and three orange prison uniforms among the group of blue and purple prison uniforms. The criminals in red prison uniforms were existences that Anderguapi would not dare to mess with.

As an outsider, Su Lin'an doesn't quite understand what the red prison clothes represent. He can only speculate from the thinking of a normal human male on Earth.

Red orange yellow green blue blue purple. Since the purple prison uniform is the lowest species in the First Paradise Prison, shouldn't the red prison uniform be at the top of the death row food chain? For example, a Class A war criminal with special talents? For example, a biochemist who conducts anti-human experiments on humans? Or the mechanic who developed the anti-social robot?

Of course, these are what Su Linan heard from Ander.

In midair, a group of them surrounded Saxi. The death row inmates made an alliance for a short time, intending to join forces to restrain Sassi.

Nine people formed a circle, and the fighting speed was too fast to be seen by the naked eye.

Su Lin'an opened his mouth wide and watched for a long time, and the blood fell down like raindrops. The death row prisoners who had escaped were wandering around. The 360-degree duel stage was wrapped in a transparent film, and it was impossible for them to escape no matter which direction they came from.

Screams, screams, while Saxi was fighting those people, he was able to use his wits to kill the death row prisoners running around below. He generally enjoyed listening to the terrified expressions and screams of the death row prisoners. The shadow of death enveloped the entire dueling platform in an instant.