68

I thought it would not be a long delay, but I didn't expect to delay for a whole month without going back.

Although the Celta Stars have incredible learning ability, they are exposed to a new cultural field after all. Getting started will of course be difficult. They have no long-term edification of history, culture and fantasy. It is already very talented to learn by stumbling when a teacher is not very reliable and the books are not very targeted.

As the person in charge, Su Lin'an was really ashamed to see a bunch of old men working diligently without sleeping in the middle of the night. Ah, you guys are busy, I'll go back to darlinghappy with my family first. This kind of thing without ac number, he can't even do it shamelessly.

Obviously, Saxi didn't expect Su Lin'an to be gone forever.

What did you say you liked him? What do you say to be afraid that he will be angry? As a result, he ran out and disappeared!

Sassi was angry, very angry. He thought that the little boy would come back in a hurry after running out for at most two days. After all, isn't his beloved me here? As a result, he can really devote himself to his work and never look back. This is how he loves me? !

Saxi tried to contact him, but every time he hung up before he could say anything.

After thinking about it, Saxi didn't take the initiative to find him. After all, after knowing that the little brat cares about him very much, his worth will become expensive. Saxi felt that she could no longer let things go like this. There are still many temptations in this universe. Although he is very confident that he is excellent in all aspects, it does not prevent some people from being blind. If the brat loses his mind one day, won't he be annoyed to death?

Saxi decided to do something that moved the little boy to kneel on the ground and cry bitterly.

So he contacted Sophie while he was on vacation.

Sophie was in the desert experiment base of the ancient earth at that time. Together with Yuri and their talented biologists and geneticists, they work tirelessly to revive the earth's creatures. Saxi went alone, and did not stop by to meet Su Lin'an, who was busy in the language library on the other side of the ancient earth. He called Sophie out alone and gave her the mission.

Sophie was very shocked when she received the task. After thinking about it for nearly half an hour, she was still not very sure.

"Your Highness, I think this matter is too risky." Although Sophie obeyed Sassi's words, she also insisted on some aspects, "I personally think that this matter is not scientific, and I can't guarantee it. No harm will be done to your body."

"You just have to tell me if you can do it."

Saxi was not among these, and no one else could refute what he decided.

Sophie was silent for a long time without speaking.

But she has been with Saxi for nearly a hundred years, just as she knows Saxi's character, Saxi also knows her. With this expression, there is a way. As long as there is a way, he doesn't mind waiting. To be honest, it might be easier to go to Charles for this matter. After all, Shire has created a healthy and complete artificial human. But Saxi was afraid that Charles would do something in it, so he didn't dare to take the risk.

"Your Highness, I hope you can think carefully. Is it really worth it?"

"This is an order."

Sophie was silent for a long time, and finally compromised. She has done many similar operations and experiments, but has never been implemented on a human body. Although Sophie was confident enough that she could do it, she didn't dare to do it when the target was Sassi.