64

After getting the original history, Su Lin'an didn't stay in Ural for long. Immediately return to Emperor Star.

But before they left, Saxi ordered people to search the Ural star again thoroughly. I don't know what evidence he found, but the first time he returned to Emperor Star, he ordered the arrest of the star master Bai Wu of Ural Star. In fact, there is no need for him to deliberately order the arrest, Bai Wu has long been locked in the underground prison of the military headquarters, and has never escaped. Now it's just a different venue, and it's locked up in the First Paradise Prison.

Su Lin'an didn't ask, and Saxi was a little strange: "Aren't you quite partial to them?"

"You won't be arrested without a special reason." Su Lin'an shrugged, he is not stupid, "I will see if I want to ask for mercy after the result of the court-martial trial."

Although Su Lin'an has seen and heard little, it doesn't mean he doesn't think about anything. He had already realized that something was wrong with the identical face and unimpeded defense system that Ural star saw. Putting nothing else aside, Bai Wu and Shire must know each other. Otherwise, it is not clear between the group of clones on the ancient earth and the S+ level oga of the Ural star. As for what the specific relationship is, it is not clear.

But when he first met the two of them in Fairy Star, they acted as if they had just met recently, which was a bit weird.

A guess was aimed at him. After all, Secia made that move, and the entire Federation knew of his existence. I also know that he is in the military. It only takes a little thought to guess his relationship with Sassi. They wanted to rely on him to break into the army. Another guess is purely for the chip. Not only Shire is very interested in the core technology of Celta Star, but Baiwu must also be interested.

Although it is not known what kind of alliance the two reached, it is clear that the relationship between the two collapsed in the end. Baiwu actually deployed the combat robot on the earth in advance, and secretly stole the original history. This is simply a backstab. Bright backstab!

As for whether Shire would vomit blood due to Baiwu's shameless behavior, Su Lin'an didn't know. He only knew that apart from these two reasons, nothing else was possible.

However, whether it was to break into the military headquarters or snatch the chips, the plans of the two Baiwu Xiaer were shattered by Saxi.

Su Lin'an didn't know whether to sympathize or be proud, it seemed that in the end, all the things they tried so hard to snatch became his possessions. This is probably the legendary lying win?

"Alright." Saxi nodded, "Whatever you want."

Sassi doesn't care about the life and death of Bai Wu and Shire, he only cares about when the ancient earth will recover. He wasn't in such a hurry to get married, but he could bear it if the brat wanted to.

On the day of the military court, Su Lin'an was invited to the scene as a witness.

The moment Baiwu and Xiaer met on a narrow road, their eyes met, and there were swords and swords in their eyes. If it weren't for the elite prison guards behind each other who could beat them to death with a hammer, it is estimated that the two would rush over desperately and argue with each other in court. At this moment, even the seven or eight Baidu who are blind can feel that they want to kill each other.

"Quiet and quiet!" The judge's tool was very ancient, and a gavel was banging loudly. "Please submit the physical evidence to the military department."

Several crimes of Charles have long been confirmed, and there are all witnesses and evidences. Just submit and pass. There is no doubt about Shire's guilt, but the situation of Bai Wu is a bit complicated.