41

The video didn't connect, as expected.

The second connection still didn't work.

the third time,

the fourth time,

...

Su Lin'an immediately dialed Curry's video call again.

In about three seconds, Curry's cold and serious face appeared in the intermittent video light curtain. According to the IP address of the video, Curry guessed that it might be Su Linan.

Once connected, sure enough.

Curry's contact information is encrypted and interfered. Even if it is a live broadcast, sensitive content will only be encrypted. Viewers on the live broadcast platform cannot get information from it, and this picture will only be taken by any picture. So he connected without any pressure.

"If you want to ask about the video circulating on the Internet, then Su Lin'ange, I have no comment."

Because of this video, the Internet has exploded. Although the army controlled the situation at the first time, severely punished those who spread it on the Internet, and refuted the rumors at the first time. But the situation is still not optimistic.

Sarah is a symbol of the army, and in a sense, it is also a symbol of the strongest force in the Federation. His dignity is above all else and cannot be destroyed. Now that Sa was seriously injured, the consequences would be very serious. Regardless of the purpose of the people behind it, this move not only damaged the face and dignity of Sa, but also damaged the prestige and dignity of the army. Anyway, Jidong, I have the records you want in my archives. "

As he said that, his two changed several times like playing with toys, turning the communication tool that he patched together into a display device.

Although he only has one eye, he quickly adjusted the file and searched.

In one second, the detailed news reports from 118 years ago and the video data at that time were all tuned up.

Su Linan slowly opened his eyes wide.

Baiwu, a girl rubbing shit beside her, also walked over with her slippers on, padded her feet, and put her short arms on Su Lin'an's shoulders forcefully: "If you slip into the examination room, count me in. I'll give you 30 minutes , you assemble an aircraft."

"..." Su Lin'an was so moved that she almost burst into tears. Is this the joy of hugging her thigh?

In about thirty seconds, Bai Wuzhen turned into an aircraft.

Well, a cat-face pink aircraft.

"Leaving aside the function," Bai Wushuang hugged his chest, very proudly, "How about this shape?"

People are good-hearted people who help, and those who are being helped should not be disgusted. Su Linan held back the corners of his mouth that were about to twitch: "...Let's put aside the function first, let alone the shape, how about accepting the function first?"

"Why put aside the appearance! My appearance is not good!" Baiwu suddenly became angry, "You who wear the military uniform of "Show" pink, what right do you have to despise the tenderness of girls?"

Su Lin'an: "..." I forgot that he was still wearing a dead suit.

Que Ling stood aside with her arms crossed: "Can it carry three people?"

Su Lin'an was shocked: "You want to go too?!"

Que Ling was even more shocked: "You won't let me go?!"