70

Marriage, the strongest alpha in the Federation, His Royal Highness Saxi, the head of the military department, suddenly announced that he was going to hold a wedding. The federal society was like boiling hot water that exploded overnight.

Everyone knows how much Saxi hates oga, so much that he can hang the number one beauty in the interstellar circle under the aircraft to show off to the public. The federal parliament deliberately issued a restraining order to keep him away from some vulnerable oga. In addition, Secia is an Internet celebrity. The child abuse incident more than a hundred years ago, even though StarWorld has cleaned it up, many contemporaries still have memories.

Saxi, who is in the late stage of misogyny, announced with great fanfare that she is about to get married. Isn't this a joke?

Whether it's a joke or not, when this news broke out at the top of the star society, it really shocked many people. But they all know that there is an s+ level oga beside Sassi, maybe Sassi's previous ogaphobia is simply because he doesn't like those low level oga.

This matter was not a trouble at first, and Saxi always said what he said. What he wants to do, the people below can only obey. The only person who objected to his wedding with Su Lin'an was Sercia, who hadn't shown up for a long time.

Secia was very angry, so angry that she rushed to the military headquarters to make a big fuss regardless of Saxi's hatred for him. He asked Saxi hysterically if he had forgotten the promise he had made to his other father before his death that he would protect him for the rest of his life. How could you abandon him at such a young age? ! An oga who came out of nowhere, is not worthy of him at all, and will insult his dragon blood!

Saxi's patience with him was already weak, because this incident almost didn't strangle Secia to death on the spot. If it weren't for other people's obstruction, the funeral would have to be placed before the wedding.

However, Secia was not afraid of Saxi's anger. Because of Saxi's defense of Su Lin'an in every possible way, he wished to rush to Su Lin'an and tear him to pieces. He absolutely could not tolerate Saxi belonging to someone else, let alone getting married.

Secia tried to contact Su Lin'an, but Saxi was powerless to guard against him, so he could only plan to start from Su Lin'an.

However, Su Lin'an, a pariah, seemed to have evaporated from the world, and there was no trace of him at all. Sercia was so angry that she directly issued a statement on the public platform, expressing her contempt and dissatisfaction with Su Lin'an in fierce and insulting words. From appearance to birth, to bloodline, to age, Su Lin'an was belittled to nothing.

"I will never recognize such a daughter-in-law." Secia tearfully condemned Saxi's cold-blooded behavior on the Internet platform. He has no other ability to fight against Su Lin'an. At a young age, he only knows how to seduce alpha, "Surin'an is not worthy."

Not only the crusade on the Internet, he even cried to several ministers under his skirt, asking them to separate Saxi and Su Lin'an. But it was a pity that none of his servants dared to provoke Saxi. Netizens watching the excitement on the Internet not only did not follow his intention to despise Su Lin'an, but instead admired Su Lin'an's beauty from various angles.

[To tell you the truth, if I had such a beautiful s+ class oga by my side, my dad would be able to sit up from the coffin with a smile on his face. ]

[Laughing dead, people without brains know the rarity of s+ level oga? He actually said he wasn't worthy? ]

[Maybe he thinks that his s-level oga status is more honorable...]

[Hee hee, the brains of fetishists are always more perverted than ordinary people! ]