22

The room was quiet, and Su Lin'an stood aside obediently. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Saxi's two slender legs constantly exchanging, and his expression became more and more impatient. He silently touched his broken and bleeding neck, hesitating whether to go forward.

The sound of pattering footsteps suddenly appeared at the door, breaking the inexplicably hot atmosphere in the room.

God knows what kind of pressure Curry was under to climb upstairs. Saxi's pheromones were so intense that they almost set the entire dormitory on fire. As we all know, alpha pheromones are powerful drugs for oga, but they are biochemical weapons for low-level alphas. As an S-level alpha, he was almost suffocating. Of course, the feeling of suffocation not only comes from the ruthless suppression of high-level pheromones, but also from the fucking scene in front of me.

If possible, he really wanted to scold the street.

Kuli looked expressionlessly at the wall that had just been repaired and collapsed within two days, pretending that the wall here was still there, and knocked on the door twice with a verbal dubbing of "beep".

The two people standing and sitting inside looked over in an instant, and for some reason they frightened Curry, who was ashamed.

Su Linan looked at him speechlessly.

Curry ignored him, and looked at the slightly red-cheeked officer with a paralyzed face, his heart had already died once: "Your Highness, someone is visiting."

"Who?" There was thunderous fury in Sassi's voice.

Curry's expression became more rigid: "Master Seablue Star, Stephen Hyland."

Saxi took a deep breath, stood up, and walked out. Su Lin'an was standing in the corner, but when he saw that he was about to go out with such a face, he ran over and blocked the door.

"What are you doing?" Saxi is not in a very good mood now, and her brows are tightly knit.

"Lieutenant Colonel Curry, is it convenient for me to have a private chat with Sassi?"

At this moment, Curry finally realized the cuteness of the oga creature, although Su Lin'an is not an oga. He almost burst into tears: "Of course, Your Excellency Su Lin'an, my subordinates will go downstairs and wait."

After speaking, he ran away with his ass on fire.

Saxi walked back to the sofa indifferently, and was about to turn his head when the boy in the corner suddenly jumped on him like a predator. Then he pushed Saxi back into the sofa and lifted the hair on the back of his neck: "You can't go out like this, you will be laughed at. I'll give you a temporary mark."

After finishing speaking, regardless of Saxi's struggle, he bit down.

Some things are born twice. Although Su Lin'an didn't know what he was injecting, he didn't think it was pheromone, but it was still useful.

Now he has mastered the technique proficiently. Know how to inject these things to make the people below feel comfortable and happy, and at the same time appease Saxi with appropriate spiritual power.

"You!" Sure enough, just as Saxi was about to lose his temper, a familiar numbness spread all over his body from the glands, and he fell silent immediately.

A temporary mark lasting fifteen minutes, I don't know whether it is long or short. When Su Lin'an finished, Saxi's eyes were already blurred, and his consciousness was a little floating. A magnificent blush appeared on his pale cheeks, and his breathing was chaotic.

Before he recovered, Su Linan ran away after finishing his work.

"You deal with it first, and if you don't have enough, ask me for it!" After leaving this sentence, Su Linan ran faster than a rabbit.