9

Su Lin'an thought that taking a bite was too much, but this person jumped up and licked and bit him like he was infected with a zombie virus!

Is he a dog?

Is he a dog?!

He is a dog! ! !

Saxi couldn't hear Su Lin'an's heartfelt voice, and his extreme longing made him forget the reservation and pride of the Dragon Clan. Holding the struggling Su Lin'an tightly, those red vertical pupils covered the entire eye socket. Saxi buried his face in Su Lin'an's neck and took a few deep breaths. He smelled the scent of roses that made him feel good, and his irritable mood seemed to be relieved.

Su Lin'an's face turned pale for a moment, his pupils trembled, and he didn't dare to move, for fear that he would anger Saxi by some extreme behavior, and send him to heaven in anger. But even though my heart has been building, this feeling is still terrible! !

It's that kind of feeling, which is like a beast smelling whether the meat is fresh before eating it, which makes people's hairs stand on end! ! !

Gradually, he felt that Saxi seemed to calm down a little. Because the leg pressing on his back moved a little. Su Lin'an didn't quite understand, but there seemed to be something else. His own breath seemed to calm Sassi's irritability.

...It's just that the soothing effect is very short-lived. Every time she stopped, Saxi would become more irritable again! !

God, who will help!

I don't know if Su Lin'an discovered this problem, and Saxi also discovered it.

This kind of behavior of sucking oga pheromone with one's head is like drinking poison to quench thirst, it doesn't work at all!

Saxi knelt on Su Lin'an's stomach, with one calf leaning across Su Lin'an's neck, and pressed Su Lin'an to the ground in a big shape. Moonlight shone in through the window, coating Saxi with a layer of fluorescent light.

This posture of exposing the heart and chest makes the scalp tingle, killing him is only a matter of an instant.

Saxi looked down at the frail young man below him, his expression gradually becoming ferocious. The long silver hair slipped from his shoulders and fell on Su Lin'an's face with a silky coldness. Taking a closer look, the silver hair covered the entire mat of the pet cage, and the slightly flooded metallic luster made his hair shine like a layer of light.

So Saxi's hair volume is so amazing?

Forgive Su Lin'an for thinking about these things at this time, he really can't hold back because he doesn't want to think about things.

Saxi's eyes darted over his cheeks and neck, and finally, with a flash of light, he pressed Su Lin'an back into the cushion. Su Lin'an was stunned for a moment when his face was buried in the pillow, but before he could struggle, he felt the hair on the back of his neck being lifted up.

A cool wind blew slowly, and he felt a little cold on his neck.

Sure enough, in the next second, the wet touch swept the nerves of his whole body from his neck.

Su Lin'an: "!!!!!!"

Then, a sharp pain came, the fucking Sassi didn't give up!

"Don't bite, don't bite," Su Lin'an was tearful, clutching the painful back of his neck, "There are really no glands. I won't lie to you."

Saxi couldn't hear it, and the arm that suppressed Su Lin'an's struggle was cut behind his back, and his calf was pressed against his shoulder blade, pressing firmly on him.