21

After turning off the monitor, Saxi leaned back on the chair and looked up at his subordinates, one of his brows raised proudly.

Curry: "...Your Highness, Lord Seablue Star requests communication."

"Aquamarine?"

Curry silently withdrew his eyes that were quietly glancing at the light curtain, and reported in a serious manner: "Polya campus discovered that it encountered an illegal experimental mermaid and has notified Planet Aquamarine. The identity of this mermaid has not yet been definitively verified. The Federation Contacted Seablue Star Master. Star Master asked the federal security system to find out the cause and effect of the illegal detention of the mermaid, and send the people of Planet Seablue back to Planet Seablue in three days."

"Yes, after the body is cured, someone will send him back to Planet Aquamarine."

Curry gave a military salute: "Yes."

"Go." Saxi lowered her head, and was about to concentrate on dealing with affairs. Opening the official document interface, out of the corner of his eye, he realized that the shadow beside him was still there. Curry didn't leave, so he raised his head and asked lightly, "What else is there?"

"Your Highness," Curry's expression was a bit tangled. In fact, he is not an emotional person. But what he found this time made him unable to turn a blind eye. Curry felt that it was necessary to make a little effort: "About this mermaid, I still have something to say."

Saxi didn't speak, but the meaning was obviously to let him speak when he had something to say.

"This mermaid seems to have experienced the Aquamarine Mermaid Liberation War 800 years ago. All external memories stay in the early days of the war." Curry took a deep breath, but he didn't expect that this mermaid was actually a recorder of history .

"His partner, that person named Gu Fang. It should be the initiator of this war."

"He and Cheng Fei met in an underground smuggling black market. At that time, Cheng Fei's smuggled goods were being auctioned by nobles of various races in the Federation. In the end, they were photographed by a sadist on an Amek planet. In order to rescue Cheng Fei, Gu Fang paid It paid a very high price. It was also because Gu Fang witnessed the history of the mermaid being abused and started the mermaid liberation war..."

Saxi sat up slightly, and frowned: "Since he is the initiator, why is there no such person in the history of the Federation's development?"

"For political reasons." Speaking of which, this is also a drawback of the federal government. Although the current federation claims to be democratic, free, and the capable live in it. But in fact, the bloodline occupies an absolute dominant position. The pure aristocratic lineage has never let go of the power in their hands, and the liberation of mermaids is such an epoch-making milestone, of course, it will not be placed on the head of an unknown soldier who is not a mermaid.

"The Aquamarine nobles erased the traces of Gu Fang's existence, which is also the fundamental reason why the federal system has no information about Gu Fang and Cheng Fei."

Saxi was silent.

This is also the reason why Saxi has always only grasped military power and did not participate in politics. He hates everyone and things who have little ability but big ambitions and only make small moves in the gutter.

"Tell Stephen * Hailan that the mermaid's body has not recovered yet, so it is not appropriate to send it back to Planet Aquamarine."

"Yes!" Curry's eyes lit up, and his voice resounded, "If your Highness wants to get close to Oga, you should prescribe the right medicine to curry favor with him. This kind of condescending method of persecution and threats is impossible to win Oga's favor. My personal suggestion is, Your Highness If you can't be gentle and considerate, you can take advantage of His Highness's perfect appearance and lofty status."