37

Earthy flavor is forever god. No matter what era, there are always people who cannot escape bad taste.

Really, the people of Interstellar haven't seen this insane show for a long time. The last time I saw it was in the precious archaeological images. Needless to say, the whole venue was deeply shocked.

Why, there was a hint of embarrassment in that embarrassment, and a little disillusionment in the embarrassment. The legendary genius mech master and the legendary s+ oga smashed their beautiful fantasy with cold reality. Although a genius is a genius to some extent, it is more likely to be a neuropathy. But all in all, the senses are still very sour.

After all their eyes had never been subjected to such abuse.

Su Lin'an didn't bother to care if they were abused or not, he could do anything as long as the reward was enough!

"Hey brother," although it was only a day, Bai Wu felt that he and Su Lin'an had formed a profound revolutionary friendship. The one who called out to my brother was called a close friend, "You have good physical strength, you have been panting like a dog after dancing for a long time, why don't you sweat at all?"

"It can't be helped," Su Lin'an said with an unfathomable face, "It's a question about personal qualifications."

Although Bai Wu couldn't understand it, he was shocked.

The two of them danced all afternoon, and Sarah's eyelids twitched. In the end, I really couldn't stand Su Lin'an's kelp dance, so I connected Karina's video with a dark face: "Contact the founding team of the Mecha Contest, and let these two guys sit down safely!"

Apart from the federal "government" on the bright side, the organizers of the mecha assembly competition certainly cannot have only one party behind them.

Mecha is an important combat tool for military soldiers and an indispensable strategic resource for the military. It is impossible for the SA and the military to let this important and authoritative mecha design competition be controlled by the federal government. In addition to the military department, the federal parliament, Sa himself is one of the masters behind it. Therefore, the platform forcibly suspended the two wonderful performances on the grounds that the sponsor's eyes needed to rest.

It's a pity that I only picked this moment and didn't let me dance. I earned a whole lot of living expenses in one afternoon!

"Don't worry, don't worry," Su Lin'an patted his shoulder very experiencedly, "Today is the first day."

Su Lin'an is particularly experienced in guiding: "The work of live broadcasting is a process of continuous output. We are now bubbling at best. Among the odd-shaped anchors, we only attract a small number of people by hunting novelties. Wait until one Spread hundreds of thousands of times, and the traffic of our live broadcast reaches the maximum value, and the effect will be better. Everything must be done step by step.”

"Understood!" Bai Wu is now particularly admiring Su Lin'an. Although the eldest brother is only four years older, he knows a lot. Staring intently at the soaring values ​​in the background, Su Lin Anshi now believes all nonsense.

"With three months to go, sometimes it's better to think about what to broadcast tomorrow."

... yes.

They stay in the competition area for at least three months. If you are lucky enough to survive the third test, you may have to stay for another three months.

For one thing, it takes a long time for a mecha to go from designing to making parts, and then to assembling. Some mecha masters still don't like to use materials forged by outsiders, and only use the materials polished by themselves. This takes more time.