52

Obviously it was a scarf, but the last thing I received was gloves. Seeing the embarrassment on Su Lin'an's face, Saxi didn't laugh at it very well. He took the glove over, trying to figure out how to put it on with the common sense he already had. But sorry, he couldn't find Dai's mouth.

"No, no," Su Lin'an was so embarrassed, there was only so much material left, "Put it on here."

Su Lin'an found the largest one from the three mouths, and held Saxi's slender white hand and forced it into it. The thumb comes out of a small hole, and then the other four fingers are in another, slightly larger hole.

Just, special junior high school students. It's still the very ancient half-glove for junior high school students.

Sassi looked at his white gloved hand, the pink plush glove that was already helping the back of his hand and five fingers like a bandage. Falling into a long, long silence: "What's the use of this...?"

Su Lin'an's face froze, he thought for three seconds, and hesitated: "...keep warm?" Doesn't your hands freeze when you write in winter?

Saxi lowered his gaze, and Su Lin'an raised his head to meet his gaze.

The two looked at each other for a second. Looking at each other silently, relying on each other for life, each other... deathly silence.

Saxi is from the ice dragon.

He is not afraid of cold.

Su Lin'an: "..."

After being quiet for about three seconds, Su Lin'an realized that he had to make amends, otherwise the label would be stuck on him forever: "Wait, this is my first time knitting a sweater, and I didn't perform well. You know , practice makes perfect, everything needs connection. Give me another chance, I promise, I can weave better things.”

"For example?" At this level, Saxi was very skeptical.

"Wool...shorts?" Su Lin'an: "..."

Saxi: "..."

Knitting woolen shorts for people these days is... outrageous. Especially this person is Saxi who is an ice dragon.

The two looked at each other, looking at each other speechlessly, in a deathly silence.

In any case, Saxi was very happy to receive a handmade gift from others for the first time in her 130 years of life. This kind of joy is stronger than he once won the title of No. 1 recruit king in the military department, and Saxi enjoys it very much.

Su Lin'an ate breakfast in a sad mood, and received an urgent notice from the stadium. Besides him, Bai Wu and Que Ling also received it at the same time. The Mech Assembly Contest condemned the three of them most seriously for their behavior of leaving the arena without authorization and breaking away from the live broadcast system. He also claimed that he would be held accountable for Su Lin'an's attack on Ka Suo, the person in charge of the organizer.

When they saw this notice, the three of them were sitting on the first floor of a castle-like villa having a big meal. After reading it, the big meal in my mouth is not delicious.

"...What should I do?" Bai Wucai remembered that when they rushed into the military headquarters, the tracking equipment touched the military headquarters and the automatic defense system automatically became invalid. In the past few days, the three of them have been in a state of no news.

Although the rules of the arena do not explicitly prohibit participants from leaving the arena, there are strict requirements for the live broadcast of the whole process. All contestants must keep online records at all times, so that all actions are exposed to the public's view. They left the live broadcast system for two days and completely forgot about Ka Suo who was tied to the sofa by them. Now they don't know what kind of punishment they will face.