23

At the same time, Saxi met Stephen Hyland, the master of the sea blue star.

The mermaid's beauty is recognized throughout the federation.

This innate racial advantage is often gender-neutral in its attractiveness to other races. But this is also the source of the mermaid tragedy. Too beautiful but not strong enough to protect himself. Of course, it will be reduced to a plaything of power and force. Even though it has been hundreds of years since the victory of the Mermaid Liberation War, there are still various facts of abduction, trafficking and smuggling of mermaids in the interstellar world.

Stephen Hyland is recognized as one of the most beautiful mermaids on Seablue Star, and the coveted him can be imagined. So basically wherever this person goes, the bodyguards around him will follow him.

During this trip to the military headquarters, there were no less than ten bodyguards for Stephen Hyland.

Saxi sneered at him for engaging in such a big battle: "Don't worry, I and my subordinates are not interested in you."

The implication is that there is no need to bring so many bodyguards next time.

Stephen Hyland: "..."

I don't know why, but every time he sees the strongest man in the Federation, he feels embarrassed that he's acting like a peacock.

After choking, Stephen* Hyland spoke.

The mermaid's voice is ethereal and sweet, and even the words seem to be singing: "Your Highness Saxi, we have already communicated with your adjutant Lieutenant Colonel Curry via video call before coming. I believe you have already understood the specific situation. I hope His Highness Saxi can Return the people of our planet, and Planet Aquamarine will forever be grateful for your generosity."

"Reason?" Sassi's expression remained unchanged. That elegant and dignified face was like an indifferent mask.

The smile on Stephen Hyland's face froze. He took a deep breath, and could only temporarily let go of his arrogance towards the dignitaries of other planets: "He is a mermaid, a citizen of Planet Aquamarine, do you need a reason to return to your homeland?"

Sassi hates oga not just sex o, he hates all cringe o gas o people. Especially those like Stephen Hyland, who is clearly an alpha but is terribly coquettish. Alpha's physique is useless to him, what's the difference between the essence and an o?

"He doesn't need it, but you do."

What's the meaning? Stephen Hyland frowned: "I don't understand what Your Highness means."

Saxi slowly crossed her legs, and looked at the confused person with a half-smile, who didn't know whether it was real or fake: "What do you think?"

The bewildered expression on Stephen Hyland's face finally subsided. He pursed his lips, his green eyes dimmed, and he didn't know what he was thinking. The room was quiet. After a long time, he said with an uneasy expression, "...Don't your Highness feel that he is too domineering?"

"Is there?" Saxi didn't care about other people's accusations, "When you are as strong as me, you can also be overbearing."

Stephen Hyland's face turned blue instantly.

"It's just a mere old mermaid. His Highness is deliberately holding on to it, which will arouse people's imagination."

"You are a star master, it is even more imaginative to come to the military headquarters to beg for an old mermaid as soon as you get the news." Saxi immediately retorted. His brows were already furrowed, revealing his impatience vaguely: "Stephen* Hailan, do you know Gu Fang?"