53

Que Ling was simply baffled, he had no idea where Sophie's family hid the original history.

"The original history was stolen? When did it happen?" Que Ling kicked Sophie to the ground, picked up her collar with a hideous face, "Your family can't hide anything well, it's just trash!"

Sophie was lifted off the ground by his feet, and she also had a grim face: "Didn't you steal it?"

"I'm so laughing! Are you stupid for reading?" Que Ling threw the king on the ground, "I stole the original copy, and I will wait here for you to settle accounts with me?"

This question made Que Ling flustered for a moment. No one knows how much he paid to go home, how many years he has been wandering in the vast universe alone. Now it's hard to catch Sophie, and it seems that she can find her way home, but she broke so abruptly!

Que Ling's pupils shrank violently, and there was a buzzing sound in his brain.

"No," he turned his head suddenly, and grabbed Sophie's collar again: "You lied to me. I just caught you and you ran to say that you lost your things? How can there be such a coincidence, you want to lie to me!"

Sophie thought it was Birdling. After all, not many people know the original history of the ancient earth, and even if someone knew it, no one would grab it.

"It's really not you?" Sophie couldn't think of another person.

"Nonsense! You personally sent me on the spaceship to the private residence of His Royal Highness Saxi, and you came to question me for stealing the original history? Are you kidding me?"

Seeing that he didn't look like he was lying, Sophie suddenly asked, "You don't have a companion?"

"..." Que Ling's body froze, and the corners of her mouth straightened. These words pierced Que Ling's heart. He has been wandering in the universe for more than three hundred and forty years without meeting even a single companion. not even one.

"Isn't it? You wouldn't lie to me? Even if you're not friends of the same race, the universe is so big, haven't you even made a heart-to-heart friend for more than three hundred years?" Sophie felt that this was a bit outrageous, "No matter how poor your social skills are. It's not that bad either."

"..." Que Ling got an arrow in the knee.

"I finally know why you must find a home..."

"I want you to care! Don't the society deserve to live? Don't the society deserve to preserve the original history?" Que Ling became annoyed and threw Sophie out, "Why do I have to find my way home! There's so much nonsense!!"

Su Lin'an/Haiwu: "..."

Since Que Ling didn't steal it, Sophie has no time to waste here. The original history of the ancient earth is very precious historical data, no matter whether it is a descendant of the ancient earth or not, as long as it is exiled, it will be collected by others. After all, the records about the ancient earth in the federal history are not detailed, and many private histories and some technologies corresponding to the era will also be recorded in the main text of the history.

Without further ado, Sophie turned around and left.

Que Ling couldn't sit still anymore. Compared with this game, the original history is more important to him. His main purpose of coming to the competition was to find a companion, so of course he wanted to catch up quickly at this time.

Su Lin'an and Bai Wu looked at each other, and immediately followed.

Sophie uses a speed-type small aircraft specially used by the military, and its speed is very fast. The unassembled aircraft was kicked to pieces by Saxi, and now she is poor and does not have enough parts to reassemble an aircraft.