34

Responding almost subconsciously, Su Lin'an rushed over to cover his mouth and pressed Sage into the sand.

The two rolled in a circle in the dust, and did not disturb the two who finally met after seven hundred years. Su Lin'an tightly covered his mouth, lowered his voice and warned: "No matter what you have to say, don't say anything now!"

Salem glanced at him coldly, and looked past him at the two not far away. Finally, he tore apart Su Lin'an who was pressing on him.

He patted the dust off his body expressionlessly and stood up, standing quietly.

Su Lin'an was very surprised that he was really quiet. Right in front of him, Gu Fang buried her face in Cheng Fei's fishtail.

The blood on half of the body fell drop by drop into the dust and was absorbed by the dry sand, leaving only a sticky smell of blood in the air. His body has actually been scrapped. The old machinery supported his decayed body for seven hundred years, and finally came to an end. He felt the meager vitality in Cheng Fei's body, and finally showed a warm smile.

"We will be together forever." Gu Fang's voice was full of sizzle, "Guo, I didn't lie to you, did I?"

"En." The wrinkles on Cheng Fei's face became deep, and his face was like a flower withered by the sun, gradually aging and drooping down. His slightly blue-glowing hair became pale and dull, and his body was gradually bent and curled up, "I say, you will never lie to me."

Gu Fang laughed ho ho, although the laughter was shrill and hoarse, it was indescribably gentle and gentle.

He didn't say anything, he just hugged Cheng Fei horizontally.

Cheng Fei immediately hugged his neck as if in tacit understanding. Gu Fang took a step, and the left knee suddenly burst into lightning, and the red biological tissue snapped open. He stopped for a moment, then walked straight into the depths of the dust with Cheng Fei in his arms.

Cheng Fei leaned his head against his chest, with a happy smile on his face. His rickety body is getting smaller and smaller, more and more curled up, as if he is going to return to his body when Su Lin'an found him in the lower laboratory.

Su Lin'an stood up and followed. Just as he took a step, Sarah grabbed him by the collar.

The two looked at each other silently, and Caesar let go of his hand.

The two followed up side by side.

Gu Fang's other knee exploded with lightning, and the sound of the sizzling electric current could be heard. With every step he took, there was a thrill that his knee would break at any time. And he held Cheng Fei firmly, and walked towards the depths of Yue Jian with one deep foot and one shallow foot. I don't know where they are going, but they are determined at every step.

The two have been following for a long time, maybe not for a long time, only Su Lin has been sleeping for a long time.

Finally, Gu Fang stopped at the foot of a rocky mountain that had been eroded by wind and sand, leaving only an empty shell. He looked up and looked around, chose a location to put Cheng Fei down. Finally, he sat cross-legged beside Cheng Fei.

"Are you home?" Cheng Fei's voice was as soft as a gust of wind.

Gu Fang supported his shoulders, and the two sat side by side, looking at the endless yellow sand. Gu Fang nodded: "Well, it's home."

Cheng Fei smiled very happily, his cheeks sunken at a visible speed. The moment the flowers withered, he took out the spring hidden under the scales and played the old tune again.