10

"Would you like to go out?"

The blond man stood up, and while stroking the fur on the pet's back, he walked around Saxi's room as if visiting. The pair of golden vertical pupils narrowed slightly, the head was slightly raised, the bright red mouth was slightly opened, and he took several deep breaths of the air in the room intoxicated.

"Did you know? Saxi was born as an S-level alpha. He is the most pure-blooded ancestor of the Dragon Clan."

Su Lin'an felt that there seemed to be something wrong with his expression. Silently took a small step back: "I probably know."

"No, you don't know," the blond man tilted his head, "You don't know the entire Federation, no oga is worthy of him."

Su Lin'an: "..."

The atmosphere started to get weird.

"Since he started to talk, Sahi has never let any oga touch him. Even me, my biological father, can't touch a finger of him. You are the first." The blond man lay down on Sahi on the bed. Pressing the pet in his arms, the pet let out a heart-piercing scream, jumped out of the bed and hid in the corner.

A trace of disgust flashed in the blond man's eyes, and he rolled happily on the bed.

At this time, Su Lin'an noticed that he was wearing a skirt, a goose yellow dress, and a pair of red high heels underneath. With his slender legs raised, he kicked his feet quickly, and the pair of red high-heeled shoes hit the cage heavily. Su Lin'an looked up, and the blond man had already turned around with one hand propped on his chin, and turned to look at him again: "By the way, what level of oga are you?"

Su Lin'an opened his mouth and was about to speak, but was interrupted by him. The blond man took a deep breath of air, and frowned coquettishly: "Sorry, I can't smell your pheromones, do you have no pheromones?"

He asked very politely, and he didn't know why Su Lin'an's strange feeling became more obvious.

"Both of his fathers are dragons. I," the blond man pointed at himself with a bright red finger, smiling cutely, "is the only s+-level oga in the Federation, and the pheromone can match all s-level and below alphas. According to the current oga information database and genetic database statistics, the ability to reproduce is also the strongest."

Su Lin'an: "..."

"I heard you don't have glands?"

"I...probably not oga?" Goosebumps appeared on Su Lin'an's back, and he was a little hairy.

"No, no, don't be nervous, I don't mean to accuse you of being inferior." The blond man obviously didn't mean to talk to Su Lin'an, he just wanted to tell him what he thought, "I just hope you can think seriously Check out the gap between you and Sassi."

...This question doesn't need to be thought about, isn't it obvious enough that he lives in a pet cage?

"By the way, I hope you can keep the matter of my visit today a secret." The blond man hugged Saxi's pillow and took a few deep breaths, his eyes seemed drunk, blurred and somewhat evil, "He doesn't like me interfering with him , I hope you will not cause discord between our father and son."

After leaving this sentence, the blond man waved to the pet that was blowing at him from the corner.

The pet didn't move, a trace of hostility flashed quickly in his eyes, and he jumped off the bed with bare feet and held the pet down. No matter the pet was frightened, screamed and held it tightly in its arms, turned around and gracefully saluted Su Lin'an, and then left.

Su Lin'an: "..."

The door creaked shut, Su Lin'an looked up and thought about the intention of this man who claimed to be Saxi's biological mother to come here.