66

Saxi: "..."

Su Lin'an: "...

Looking at each other, there was a suffocating silence.

Saxi suddenly squeezed the bottle of ice soda with a puff, raised her cold eyes and stared at Su Lin'an.

Su Lin'an didn't know where the gall came from, so he poked his neck and looked at him. Obviously only a few months have passed, but the two seem to have known each other for a long time. Now Su Lin'an is no longer the thin and youthful young man he used to be, his height is a bit taller. I don't know what kind of changes Charlene made to his genes, and now he looks perfect like a work of art.

Of course, even if Saxi felt so in his heart, he would not admit it to his face. He just calmly tore off a nightgown that was on the sofa and covered it over his body. Then he looked at Su Lin'an with a calm expression and red ears.

Su Lin'an was a little shy at first, but he was aroused by his confident performance.

To be honest, no matter how young he was, he couldn't accept the fact that he was a functional man but his partner suspected his sexual function. Damn, he couldn't swallow this breath no matter what!

"Go?" Su Lin'an sniffed the increasingly strong smell of pheromone in the air, wishing to have his nostrils upturned, "This time will definitely satisfy you!"

……satisfy? What are you satisfied with? What are you satisfied with? Saxi didn't understand why he suddenly went crazy. Obviously during this period of time, he was so busy that he was reading materials even when he was sleeping, so he turned a blind eye to him. Why do you suddenly seem to be particularly interested in him?

After thinking about it, based on a reasonable guess, he asked in a gentle manner: "What the hell are you out of your mind?"

"..."

I don't know if it's Su Lin'an's delusion. I always feel that the Viagra No. 1 medicine that Saxi gave him has not been digested. Damn, he's inexplicably very motivated right now. Very high spirited! No wonder I used to think that Saxi smelled very good, but when I got close, I couldn't help but my brain changed color. Sure enough, there are reasons. It's all Saxi who is doing his own crimes and can't live!

Su Lin'an strode over boldly: "I just want to tell you that the dignity of a man cannot be challenged!"

Saxi tilted his head to look at him, and smiled.

Su Lin'an was startled by his smile, and stared at him with wide eyes.

Saxi saw him from head to toe, and from foot to head. Although I don't quite understand what Su Lin'an's sudden sexual interest is all about. However, Saxi twitched the corner of her mouth. The glands in the back of his neck have also been a little hot lately. It's obviously an alpha, but the gland was bitten by Su Lin'an forcibly, which is almost like a sensitive oga.

With a subtle displeasure in his heart, he sneered again: "So what if I provoked you? What? Are you still angry?"

"..." Su Lin'an got an arrow in his knee.

"Oh, is it so."

"Are you coming to compete with me?" Saxi narrowed his eyes.

Su Lin'an: "..."

"Who can you compare to? Me?"

Su Lin'an: "..." I'm sorry, I was reckless.

There was an eerie silence in the air.

"Su Lin'an," Saxi just fell asleep, with a lazy breath on his body, "Have you completed your earth recovery plan?"

"Have you made enough money?"