58

Whether there are children or not, Saxi doesn't care very much.

When he was a child, he was tortured by his biological father Secia's obsession with reproduction for a long time, and he was actually a little resistant to children in his heart. He doesn't feel how good his genes are, and he has no plans to pass on his good genes. Originally, for him, accepting oga was very unbearable, let alone having offspring. However, if Su Lin'an wants it, it's not impossible.

"What are you panicking?" Saxi felt baffled by the irritable boy for a strange reason, "It's not the first day I know you can't."

Su Linan, who was about to go crazy: "Huh???"

"Wait, tell me clearly, who are you saying can't do it? I can't do it!" He can say that he can't do it, but Saxi can't! Su Lin'an rushed to Saxi with a pair of angry eyes, and then he grabbed his collar and slipped up.

Su Lin'an: "..."

"Quiet me! I'll cook you after I've dealt with the offal!"

Saxi carried Su Linan behind him, turned his head, and his cold eyes fell on Charles, "Mr. Charles, it's a pity that your plan for so many years was so easily broken. Maybe after going to hell, You will deeply understand the importance of picking your teammates well."

After speaking, he waved his hand. Immediately, a group of people descended from the sky and surrounded Shire in an instant.

Charles moved his body, just about to escape, but found that there were walls of people on all sides. His combat effectiveness is considered strong among ordinary people, but it is not as good as that of military elites. This time, Sassi brought the elites of the military's single-handed combat, each single-handedly can defeat a hundred by one. Surrounding him so quickly, Charles couldn't escape at all.

In the end, there was no suspense, and Charles couldn't escape at all.

So when he was thrown in front of a cave door with serious injuries, Su Lin'an looked at the soldiers who had surrounded the whole mountain and Saxi with blank eyes. Bai Wuyi hides furtively behind Su Lin'an, and has already felt the horror of Saxi before. Now Saxi was not only scary in her eyes, but also a devil.

I still remember the background of Saxi's speech on the aircraft before. If I guessed correctly, this should be the place where Shire's treasure is hidden. Really, this feeling is particularly like whipping a corpse, the feeling that the plan that thought it was perfect was easily pierced by others is too bad, perfect social death!

"...I don't think you have good vision. Although I don't know why you keep saying that you are bad, I really think you have bad vision."

Baiwu thought that his voice was very low and asked Su Lin'an, "Why did you choose this kind of evil star? There are so many good-looking people in the whole universe and you choose this one? Saxi doesn't think he wants to kill us and bury us here?"

Su Lin'an: "...Hey, keep your voice down, Sassi can hear you."

Baiwu shrank behind Su Lin'an, quietly revealed one eye, and found Saxi's murderous gaze.

"come over!"

Su Lin'an: "..." Let's go, be afraid of him.

Su Lin'an immediately ran over obediently, Baiwu looked at it, and followed him like a follower.

Saxi was very dissatisfied with Baiwu's behavior of sticking to Su Lin'an, but for some reason, he didn't treat Baiwu like he did to Shire. He just opened his blood-red eyes and stared at the two whispering people without saying a word.

A layer of cold sweat broke out in Baiwu's back instantly.

Fortunately, Saxi didn't have time to pay attention to her now, she just glanced at her coldly as if staring at a dead body, and then retracted. Raising his eyebrows, the technical soldiers of the military department easily opened the door of Shire's treasure house.