Extra 1

As a disabled o reversely marked the strongest a in the universe, Su Lin'an was recorded in the annals of history.

The way it was recorded in the annals of history is a bit bizarre, but Su Lin'an has since become the most powerful o in the universe. Being able to get rid of the natural gender suppression for a long time, and reversely produce mark restrictions on promiscuous/sexual alphas, this has greatly inspired countless weak oga who are dominated by alpha pheromones.

Once again outrageous, Su Lin'an, whom Secia wanted, was ruined and turned in another direction. Excited OGAs shouted to Su Lin'an on the Internet, trying to consult a coup on how to reversely restrict Alpha. But what they don't understand is that the so-called marks of Sassi are real physical marks, not their self-proclaimed spiritual constraints.

But this is not important, what is important is that the worst alpha in the universe has turned into a twenty-four filial and good husband. Just enough for them to be high.

Secia was sent to a mental hospital by Saxi after breaking into the wedding.

He had promised his father that he could only adopt Su Lin'an's suggestion to "protect" Sercia well. He hired the most powerful psychiatrist for Secia, arranged for the best personal nurse, and even prepared thirty alphas with great physiques for Secia. As long as he wants, he can live freely in the mental hospital.

Of course, the premise is that you can never get out of the mental hospital. Life imprisonment.

Su Lin'an didn't ask, although he was very annoyed that Secia caused this series of accidents. But as long as it doesn't affect Saxi's mood, he won't move. After all, she is Saxi's biological mother.

The only thing he was more suspicious of was that Saxi's belly was growing faster than expected.

I thought it would only swell up a little in four months. After all, the dragon blood grows slowly, and Saxi's waist is thin, so it's hard to tell. Who knew that your size in four months would almost be equal to the seven months of an ordinary pregnant woman. Su Lin'an was so frightened that he didn't even have time to go to the earth, and fell behind him like a little tail every day. Those who are nagging are almost catching up with the eighty-year-old old man.

"Walk slowly, your stomach doesn't hurt." Su Lin'an didn't know how normal pregnant women are. Saxi should eat and drink, and even beat and jumped (boxing to control the flight of the mecha), she didn't look like a person at all. What about pregnant women who are inconvenient, "Can you rest for two days?"

Saxi snorted coldly, not only was he disobedient, but even more confident. I do my own way.

Su Lin'an was almost frightened by him, even if Sophie saw that he was really anxious and told him that Sassi's physical fitness was very strong. Even if nothing happens if he falls from the tenth floor, he still feels terrified.

Saxi was happy to see him frightened and playing in all kinds of ways, and he was happy to see Su Lin'an rushing over quickly.

But neither of them expected that the child, who was supposed to be born at least twelve months old, would be forced to "give birth" at eight months old. Saxi's body will not open the birth canal, he does not have this condition. And the worst thing is that Saxi is pregnant with twins. By the time the child was eight months old, Sassi was already too strong to make a fuss.

Su Lin'an would not allow the child to hurt Saxi's life. So at eight months, when the child reaches Saxi's internal organs. She was drugged by Su Lin'an and sent to the infirmary, where she was forced to give birth prematurely by caesarean section.

Regardless of how angry Sassi was when she woke up and found out, the birth of the twins took everyone by surprise.

The twins turned out to be one person and one dragon egg. The little baby held a dragon egg about his size in his arms, and took it out of Saxi's body. The baby was as ugly as a dead mouse, but when Su Linan saw the "dead mouse", tears filled his eyes. The inexplicable feeling of being connected by blood from the first middle school was connected from the child to Su Lin'an's heart.