32

"Report sir," a light screen jumped to the center, and Curry's figure appeared in the middle of the air, "Gu Fang has been found. His chest has been broken open, and the contents inside have been taken away."

Saxi's gloomy eyes glanced at Stephen Hyland in an instant.

"It's not me, what do you think I'm doing?" Stephen Hyland was also shocked when he heard the news. His people found Gu Fang and he hasn’t visited it in person so far. He didn’t take the chip at all, “I didn’t take the chip!”

"It's only been seven hours since Gu Fang woke up, escaped from Laboratory No. 2, and appeared on Planet Celta. All the trajectories of actions are under my control." Curry's voice came out through the current, especially "During this period, I hid in the power room of No. 089 battleship. Except for the people from Planet Aquamarine and Your Excellency Su Lin'an, I have not come into contact with other people."

Three pairs of eyes looked at Su Lin'an, Su Lin'an remembered the purple chip he picked up from the ground, and blinked blankly: "... huh?"

The eyes immediately moved to Stephen Hyland again.

Stephen Hyland's particular outrage. Refusing to admit the chip was on him.

"Since it's not on you or on Gu Fang, you have lost the value of living." Saxi walked over slowly, with no expression on Qingjun's face. The oppression and killing intent all over his body were about to shake the walls to crack...

Stephen Hyland sneered: "If you kill me, you get nothing!"

The atmosphere froze for a while, Su Linan stared at Saxi coldly, and suddenly realized that his knowledge of him was too shallow.

Saxi can go to the First Heaven Prison to slaughter without changing his face, of course he can't be a very kind person. Sassi's tolerance towards him during this time gave him the illusion that he could coexist peacefully.

Perhaps those getting along is just a temptation. Saxi still didn't believe his origin. It's right to think about it, after all, the 130-year-old fox, the ruthless character who will unify the regimes of the various planets in the Federation in the future, how could he be a young and arrogant boy who blushes when he is teased?

Now that I think about it carefully, I can actually see the clues.

Gu Fang was found at the bottom of the military base on Celta Star. In a military base, the elevator goes straight up and down and there is no obstacle, so it is impossible that no one has entered the lowest floor. If Gu Fang has been placed below, it is impossible for no one to find out. The reality is that no one in the military found out about Gu Fang's existence, and he was the only one who found out.

Perhaps after discovering Gu Fang, his performance satisfied Saxi and the others, so he escaped.

But the later temptations did not stop.

Was the merman at Polya College put there on purpose? Probably not. The mermaid should be an accident. It must be intentional to bring Cheng Fei back to the military headquarters and let him negotiate with Cheng Fei.

Su Lin'an then looked down at his neck. After all, he had Saxi's monitor on his neck... Wait, the necklace is gone? !

It was worn around the neck all the time and was never taken off. Su Lin'an was horrified to find that his neck was empty.

What about the necklace?

Su Lin'an remembered that he still wore it when he got on the spaceship. After he got on the spaceship, he sat in the rest cabin and knit a sweater. Looking back on the process, except that Gu Fang touched his neck... wait, Gu Fang touched his neck? Could it be that the necklace was taken off by Gu Fang at that time?