39

"Throw all these things out!"

In the military dormitory area, Saxi is sullenly instructing the housekeeping robot to throw out all Su Lin'an's things. The sound of dragging heavy objects came from upstairs, and a housekeeping robot limped down from the second floor with a huge bed on its back.

Curry and Karina, who were standing against the wall, looked at each other, not knowing what happened.

Saxi strode past them angrily. After taking two steps, I turned around and said, "What are you doing here?"

"Report sir," Curry immediately gave a military salute, "Star Seablue negotiated the result. The Hailan family expressed their willingness to pay a certain price to redeem Stephen Hyland, but they insisted that the chip was not on them."

Saxi sneered: "It seems that they have been taught a lesson."

"...they are capable, the chip is really not on them." Karina thought about it, and "cut in" a word, "The actions of Seablue Star from the beginning to the end are under our control. In just one day, they You can’t hide things so tightly. Will it be handed over to someone else by Gu Fang halfway? After all, the language Gu Fang speaks can be understood by certain people..."

Saxi swept over sharply, and asked in a cold voice, "Is Su Lin'an lying to me?"

"The subordinates don't think so, but they are capable." Karina's sense of Su Lin'an is as direct as Curry.

She only met Su Lin'an once in the office area, and she was a gentle and shy oga in her impression. But when she heard that he went crazy and dared to fight against Sassi with amazing fighting power, her feeling about this o completely changed.

"If there is a sympathy for each other because of the same language, Gu Fang will entrust him with important things..."

Saxi's face darkened instantly. The already ugly face became even uglier.

In this matter, Su Lin'an is of course the most suspicious.

After all, the entire process has been checked except for Su Linan, and there are chips. There can only be one ability, Sulinanna, and, to hide for some purpose. Of course Saxi knew, but they had thoroughly investigated Su Lin'an's life. This is someone who came out of nowhere. It has nothing to do with Seablue Star, and it has nothing to do with the Federation Parliament.

Since the election

The first oga with such amazing fighting power!

The reaction speed, explosive power, dynamic vision, and sutra reflex are all at a disadvantage as an oga. If this is a, he will definitely become Sassi's second.

Because of this unexpected incident, Su Lin'an's live broadcast received unprecedented attention.

Everyone is looking forward to the fact that O, who is so powerful in battle, can do something. Don't use his beautiful head to pollute underage genius girls. For example, quickly and automatically leave the game and go to the military to apply for exceptional admission. Rather than being like now, a fool who is so calm and dazed as if he doesn't understand anything so he is not afraid at all, asking questions one by one.

During the live broadcast, the topic was open to the public from beginning to end. The audience's perspective will follow Su Lin'an's perspective.

The complete mecha will be displayed in front of everyone, and the audience's perspective will change as Su Linan moves. Many of the audience who followed this contest were people in the field of mechs. After seeing Su Lin'an's topic, they all called out perverts.

In layman's terms, there is no problem.

Su Lin'an opened up the questions one by one. Look at the table of contents of the topic from the beginning to the end, and then from the end to the beginning.