16

If there is one, there will be two, Su Lin'an lightly poked the red and swollen gland behind Saxi with his fingers, causing him to freeze uncontrollably.

Before he was about to get angry, his arms wrapped around his upper body from behind, and he lowered his head and pressed his lips against it. Saxi's slightly pink cheeks turned red in an instant, her breath was short of breath, and she restrained herself from making a sound.

However, as Su Lin'an bit deeper and deeper, Saxi's breathing became more and more rapid. His body remained stiff for ten minutes before he weakened with a muffled whimper and fell into his arms.

Saxi's breathing was very messy, and his sober will and restless body made him suddenly burst into anger.

This damn nose is full of the boy's unique fragrance and mouthful of sweetness.

How come it smells so good! why? ! Saxi never thought that she would like such a weak thing as roses!

But at this moment, he felt that the smell of roses on this young man was an addiction, attracting him to indulge and indulge.

Su Lin'an's chin was stuck, her petal-like lips couldn't close together, and saliva flowed out of the corner of her mouth uncontrollably. He didn't know how lewd/sexy he looked now, those dark eyes were like a newborn deer in the forest, panicked and innocent.

"Damn it," Saxi covered Su Lin'an's eyes with one hand, angry and ashamed, "Don't look at me like that! You deserve it!"

...Yes, he deserves it, but can you stop biting?

It hurts and numbs.

Su Lin'an was emotional/moved but didn't dare to move, feeling that his tongue was about to be sucked numb. Numerous numbing electric currents scurry through his mouth, and he almost can't hold back his sinful hands.

If, he meant, if he dared to deal with Saxi in this poor place, would Saxi hang him under the aircraft and drag him around?

It's not that Sassi has never done this kind of thing before, and he has done even more inhuman things than this in the book.

For example, he hangs the oga that fell on him during the fever period and drags it on the legs of the artificial flying robot, and he also dislikes the low-level smell of oga. The oga who was obsessed with fever flew around the world, and the oga suffered a mental breakdown... Although the oga was trying to seduce, but as a graceful alpha, Saxi is simply a devil!

"What are you talking about!" Saxi was about to explode.

Su Lin'an didn't want ink marks either, but he couldn't do it like no one else in this situation. He had a hunch that once they started, it would be impossible to stop within three or four days: "Is this, here? How about finding a suitable place?"

Saxi understood the voice of his words, feeling ashamed and annoyed, pushed Su Lin'an to close the military uniform that had been ripped off at some time and sat up.

Three seconds later, there was an electric current, and Saxi's angry voice sounded in everyone's ears: "Go back to Emperor Star immediately."

Thirty-six teams were left behind, and all of them piloted small aircraft and landed on a battleship that could accommodate the aircraft on the front desk. The protective baffle above the battleship slowly opened, and more than a thousand small aircraft, like countless homing bees, entered the corresponding berthing platform of the berthing station in an accurate and orderly manner. Su Lin'an followed Saxi off the aircraft and entered the interior of the battleship to rest.

Sassi's mental power was consumed a lot, even though he was born with a very wide mental threshold and strong mental power. But in this war, the mental power that was consumed meaninglessly because he was not appeased was the biggest loss.