6

Sandler took the order to act immediately and rushed to the planet Delta with an elite team.

But the process of finding someone was not smooth. They rushed to the huge exchange field where the spaceship on the Delta planet crashed, and the spaceship had been damaged to the point where only a huge hull frame remained. Everything visible to the naked eye that could be moved inside has been unloaded.

How much has this trash star's soil beetle never seen a good thing, even the metal skin of the hull was exposed, and Sandler wanted to scold him!

It is impossible for humans to find it, and it is impossible for even a living creature to see such a huge cosmic garbage dump. If that boy o was really here, he would be robbed and sold on the black market in less than ten minutes.

Saxi had already expected the result of returning in vain. But he still couldn't accept such a result, and his manic mood had already affected his normal life. Must be addressed: "Let the R&D department start developing targeted soothing pheromones immediately!"

To develop targeted pheromone agents, Saxi needs to provide samples of pheromones.

Because of the particularity of Saxi's physical fitness, there is no o that matches him in the federal oga database. And he himself is very resistant to contact with oga, and has not triggered the type of o that might match him, which means that the Federal Research Institute needs a large number of his samples for research. However, Saxi hates anyone touching his body, let alone allowing researchers to touch his pseudoglands.

This is absolutely impossible!

He refused straight away: "No! I don't need it!"

Sassi had an instinctive aversion to all things pheromone-related. He has always believed that being driven by pheromones is the behavior of lower animals. If he had to take pheromone potions to get relief, he would rather die of a mental threshold riot.

Besides, he won't die yet. As long as he can't die, no one or anything can make him succumb!

"Please calm down, Your Highness!" Deputy Curry hurriedly stood in front of him, explaining earnestly, "It's not about His Highness's mental strength, it's not something that can be avoided with disgust. Your Highness's anxiety needs to be resolved immediately! Your Highness's mental threshold cannot If the chaos continues, we must deal with the potion urgently!"

"No need! I can solve it myself!"

Saxi threw away the hospital gown and got up, insisting on buttoning the top button of the collar of the military uniform. With the dark green military cap on his head, Qing Jun's face was so cold that icicles could fall off, "Prepare the airship immediately!"

"Your Highness, you need treatment now!" Curry boldly stood in front of him.

Saxi's face turned cold: "Get out of the way!"

"Your Highness," the powerful alpha coercion made Curry's knees weak, but it was related to Sassi's health, he gritted his teeth, "I know Your Highness doesn't like being touched by others, and His Highness can do it himself , Your Highness, please think twice!"

Saxi sneered, raised his slender legs in military boots, and kicked Curry in the chest.

Curry's 1.94-meter-long alpha man flew out immediately. His back hit the metal wall of the medical room, making a loud bang. Aftershocks cracked the walls like spider webs, attracting outside staff to rush over. Curry clutched his chest and slipped off the wall, coughing and spitting out a mouthful of blood: "Your Highness..."

Saxi had already walked to the door, he shook his drowsy eyes, only saw a slender figure leaving against the light.

Even if he is dead, he will not rely on the pheromone of inferior oga.