42

Saxi will resign, and the sky will rain red.

Su Lin'an looked at Saxi, who was so rare and vulnerable at this time, in shock, with a sense of crisis that he had too many good things recently, and that he might have bad luck in the near future.

Endured and endured, Su Lin'an couldn't hold back and held Saxi's face up again: "You are pierced by the soul, you blink, I will not kill you for being pierced by the soul. I am a friendly army, comrade !"

Saxi: "..."

I was moved for less than a second, what a ghost.

Saxi pushed Su Linan away angrily. Sit up with a stiff body. I don't know how long he has been soaking in the ice water, but as he moved, the ice scum on his body fell down: "What did you do just now?"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an was taken aback for a moment, the question was too sudden and he didn't keep up.

Sassi looked down at her hands and arms.

"Oh," Su Lin'an withdrew his hand, "Seeing that you are frozen, I am going to act out the story of the farmer and the snake myself."

Saxi had never heard the story of the farmer and the snake, and frowned, feeling that this description was a bit strange. However, he still understood that Su Linan said that the farmer refers to himself, and the snake refers to him. After all, his body is a dragon.

He didn't see through Su Lin'an's careful verbal sarcasm, and felt his limbs slowly warming up in Su Lin'an's arms. Because the two were so close together, Saxi could hear Su Lin'an's beating heartbeat. So strong, so vigorous. He looked down at himself who was so pale that there was no trace of blood, and suddenly understood one thing.

He likes Su Lin'an.

The twists and turns for so long are not just for the exclusive desire of the Dragon Clan. And he longed to be approached and recognized by Su Lin'an. He wanted Su Lin'an to like him too.

He wanted the young man's heart.

It's not just this person, he wants Su Lin'an's heart, that's all.

What a sharp person Saxi was. Insight and judgment are never wrong. A moment of self-deception clouded his judgment of his own desires. After tearing the fig leaf from Meng Gao's heart, he clearly realized his weak position. He likes Su Lin'an more than Su Lin'an likes him. Whether it is fair or not, the reality is this.

It's not Sassi to give up for not getting equal.

Think about it, I will use my own hands to get it. Make a careful plan and set out unswervingly towards your goals. No matter what method is used, the ultimate goal is achieved, this is Saxi.

Therefore, if you want to please, you can lower your posture appropriately.

Saxi frowned, thinking about the differences between himself and Su Lin'an.

In addition to the treatment of Gu Fang and Cheng Fei's corpses, there is also the fact that he forced him to live according to his own wishes.

Although Saxi doesn't think he made a mistake in arranging Su Lin'an's life in advance based on his foresight and understanding of the rules of the world, but if Su Lin'an himself is unwilling, he can make concessions.

"...If you think the clothes are ugly, I can change them for you." Saxi hesitated for a long time, and gritted his teeth hard, "Actually, your aesthetics are okay. If you don't like it, you can choose it yourself. color"."

...aesthetic? Ah, that...

Su Lin'an froze for a moment, when it came to color matching, he almost immediately remembered that he had promised him to sew a purse. But in the dormitory of Saxi in the purse army, what happened to Cheng Fei happened too suddenly, and I kept forgetting to tell him.