48

It is impossible to let him go just like that. After finally reconciling, they turned their faces on the day they came back. Normal people cannot accept such a result.

What's more, Saxi is not an honest person!

His figure was as fast as lightning, and he kicked the cockpit shield of the aircraft as soon as he flew over.

There was a loud bang, shards of glass and metal splashed everywhere, and electric current flashed in the front of the aircraft. Then there was an even more violent shock and roar, and all the metal baffles were dented. The red warning light kept flashing, and the electric light wrapped around the fuselage. Su Lin'an immediately jumped off the aircraft by grabbing two passers-by who had already been frightened. A loud explosion was heard behind him.

The air wave caused by the explosion almost shaved a row of trees in front of the dormitory building. With his back facing the explosion, Saxi danced wildly with his hair.

Well, true alpha, never face up to the explosion in the back.

Of course, being hit by a steel plate falling from the sky is another story.

I saw a huge steel plate and a slightly smaller steel plate bursting out from the center of the air wave one after the other, flying towards the direction of Su Lin'an who had just dragged passerby A and passerby B out of the aircraft.

Saxi's face changed suddenly, and he flew forward and kicked the huge steel plate away. Then he watched helplessly as the small piece hit the back of Saxi's head precisely.

Su Lin'an turned around slowly, and looked at Saxi who landed lightly.

The Dragon Highness who landed gracefully rolled his eyes and collapsed.

Su Lin'an: "..."

Unsure of what to do, Su Lin'an stuck his head out from under his arm, and looked up at Que Ling whose face was wrapped in bandages.

The three of them looked at each other in blank dismay, as if they didn't know what year Jinxi was.

"...Bitter, bitter trick?" Baiwu swallowed his saliva.

Que Ling: "...Isn't it possible?" Although he hadn't seen this Highness who was the strongest Alpha in the Federation. However, Sassi's combat power has always ranked first in the combat power rankings of more than 1,300 planets in the interstellar world. Recognized as a talented fighting monster. It has always been that he is not in the arena, and there are still legends about him in the arena. The most important thing about this kind of combat power ceiling is dignity, how could it be possible to be stunned by a small piece of metal plate?

Baiwu squatted down, pointed at the back of Saxi Biaoxue's head: "...But, Biaoxue."

Que Ling also squatted down.

After watching it for a long time, I let out a deep "hmm".

"Brother Lin An, don't you take a look?" Bai Wu's voice was sweet and pleasant, like a chirping lark. But I don't know why, but now it sounds very disturbing, "He was injured because he blocked you, brother Lin An..."

Su Linan's body finally moved.

In fact, he was a little shocked.

Well, not just a little bit of shock, he was so shocked that thunder rumbled in his head. God ah ah ah ah! Sassi would personally take the risk for him? What kind of bloody Mary Su plot is this! !

His Royal Highness Saxi personally blocked the danger for him! ! Why? ! !

... Could it be because his skin is thicker and harder?