45

Deathly quiet. After about fifteen seconds, Su Lin'an gave up negotiating with him: "How long is it until the second match starts?"

Without a moment, "There are seventeen little ones."

The Seventeenth Elementary School is simply not enough to go back and forth to Emperor Star. Besides, Sassi didn't know if he was in Emperor Star or not. Su Lin'an thought for three seconds, then turned to Ka Suo, "How long does it take to pass the withdrawal review?"

"Generally speaking, I can pass this, even if I have successfully retired from the race."

Ka Suo slightly curled the corners of his mouth, silently showing the nobility of the person in charge of the organizer.

The expression on Su Lin'an's face froze. Turning his head to look at this alpha who looks like a dog leg. The moment the four eyes met, he got what he meant, and Su Lin'an immediately raised a flattering smile very politely.

He rushed forward immediately, pinching his shoulders with both legs: "...Mr. Ka Suo, what will you do to withdraw the withdrawal application?"

"I'll just dismiss it."

"That!" Su Lin'an's eyes lit up, looking at him expectantly.

"No. Although I haven't announced the result of the withdrawal, I will announce it after I inform you, Su Lin'an, and move out of the arena." Ka Suo is very satisfied with Su Lin'an's way, but no . He squinted his eyes and felt it for a while before slowly opening his mouth: "This was personally ordered by the person above, and I can't change it. Basically, the withdrawal application has been accepted."

Before he finished speaking, Su Lin'an, who lightly beat his back, punched Ka Suo to the floor.

Bai Wu/Que Ling was stunned for a moment: "!!!!"

Mr. Ka Suo, who is said to be in charge of the organizer, fell to the ground with his head bowed, his eyes rolled white, and unconscious. Bai Wu and Que Ling looked at each other. Almost instantly, the three of them overwhelmed the unconscious Ka Suo from three directions, and then Que Ling took out a rope from nowhere, and Ka Suo was tied into a ball of meat very quickly.

Su Lin'an was expressionless: "As long as he doesn't announce it to the public, I won't count as a retirement, right?"

"Can it be like this?" There was no surprise.

Su Linan blinked innocently: "Isn't he the person in charge of the organizer?"

Bai Wu and Que Ling looked at each other, and Su Lin'an raised the corners of his mouth, smiling softly and harmlessly: "Que Ling, Bai Wu, do you have a way to remove his optical brain without anyone noticing it? As long as the person in charge doesn't pass on the news of the application, no one will know that I've retired, right?"

Bai Wu and Que Ling seemed to have opened the door to a new world, and immediately became excited: "Understood!"

One of the two dismantled Ka Suo's optical brain information terminal, and the other modified the portable signal shielding device. And with the uninterrupted three-person live broadcast system, he showed the ugly face of what is called Hui to the public at 360 degrees. Bai Wu installed the portable signal shielding device on Ka Suo's personal chip card, and Que Ling directly removed Ka Suo's optical computer terminal.

"The rope can be tied for two days," Su Lin Anya squatted on the face of the unconscious Ka Suo, rubbing his chin and worried falsely, "Oh, my God! The weather is too hot, and Mr. Ka Suo fainted due to heat stroke What to do! Momo, call an ambulance!"

Bai Wu modified Ka Suo's optical brain, stood up, and shouted to the sky with both hands in the shape of a trumpet: "Ambulance!!!!"

Su Lin'an: "..."