Chapter 2⚠️

After Zayn went upstairs I got off the couch and start walking back upstairs.

"Where are you going haz" Liam said"

"Im going to my room to take a shower and then I'll be back" I said

"Okay because we have to go to the studio later to record some of our songs over again" Liam said

I roll my eyes than head into my room. I walk into my bathroom and take my clothes off but I suddenly see a glimpse of myself in the mirror and freeze. I see all the cuts and old scars on my arms from the past month that a tear slowly falls down my face. I suddenly can't control myself. I reach behind my mirror and pull out a blade that I've hidden and put it to my wrist.

One cut- for hanging myself

Second cut- for being bad at what I love so much

Third cut- not being able to stop the thoughts

Forth cut- for no being able to tell the boys yet

I put the blade down and watched the blood go down my arm. I decided it would be best to clean it in the shower so I step in and clean it. I realize that I've been in the shower for almost an hour when Liam comes to the door playing Daddy Direction again.

"Hazz you have to get out and get ready. We have to leave in 30 minutes" Liam said"

"Okay I'll be out in a second" I tell him

I walk out of shower and slip a pair of black skinny jeans on and an oversized sweatshirt so my weight loss and cute aren't visible. I meet the boys in the car and on the way I can't help but think about how loose my clothes are and the paleness in myself. It doesn't matter though as long as I'm getting better. I don't see a problem in any of this but maybe one day I would. We arrive at the studio and all the boys including me get out of the car. We make our way inside and they ask me to record my parts first. I do that but when I'm down I feel a little light headed so I sit on the couch watching the boys record their parts. My mind gets to thinking and I realize I don't feel good because I didn't eat all day but I have to want to eat. I haven't eaten in 2 days and I want it to stay like this because I don't want people to hate me. All it seems to be like is me getting hate whenever I open my phone to anything. I'm in so much pain at this point that I lay myself down on the couch and sleep.