Chapter 49⚠️

Harry's POV

Rose is 29 days away from having Matilda and she's in so much pain. I feel so bad because I've been trying to comfort her as much as I can but I have no clue how to make her more comfortable. Right now she's in the tv room watching a show with Zayn and I'm making everyone lunch. I'm happy that Zayn's son Liam cna finally get that weight off their chest and stop having to sneak around. I continue making lunch when Louis runs in.

"HAZZ I HAVE A SURPRISE" Louis yells next to me

"Lou what the hell. Why are you so dam loud" I ask

"BECAUSE I HAVE A SURPRISE" Louis says and jumps in and down in the kitchen

"What is it" I say and laugh

Louis runs into the other room and comes back with a puppy.

"ISNT HE ADORABLE" Louis yells

I stand there shocked because I don't know what to do. Liam walks in the kitchen and stops in his tracks when he sees the small boxer puppy.

"Lou please tell me this isn't yours" Liam says

"YES HE IS. ISNT HE ADORABLE" Louis yells

He puts the puppy down on the floor and runs into the tv room with the dog following him. I finish making food and walk into the tv room to bring Rose her lunch.

"Here you go love" I say and hand her a plate

"Thank you hazz" she says and takes the plate

Rose and I are eating while Louis is in the corner of the room playing with his new dog.

"What's his name" I ask

"His names Larry" Louis says

"Aww I love that" Rose says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose and I are laying in bed when we hear scratching at the door. I go over and open it when Larry runs in past me and goes over to Rose. He sits next to her and puts his head on her bump.

"Awww he's so careful with me and the baby" Rose says

"Yes he is but I don't want him in here" I say

"Yes he's very energetic most of the time" Rose says

Louis comes in and sees Larry with his head on Rose's bump and takes a picture to tweet it. He says "Larry meeting my niece".

Louis takes Larry out of the room so Rose and I can watch tv. I climb into bed next to Rose and place my hand on her stomach. A few seconds later Matilda starts kicking my hand.

"I know she's not here yet but your already the best dad ever" Rose says to me

"Thank you love and you're already the best mom ever." I tell her

I move my hand up and place it on her face turning it to look at mine. I move in closer to hers and place my lips onto hers and we slowly move them in sink together.

"Harry I want you" Rose says between breaths

"I want you too love but we need to make sure the baby doesn't come early" I tell her

"Please do something hazz" rose says while looking into my eyes

I go down to Rose's shorts and pull them to the side exposing her. I slowly run my fingers over her clit making her moan a little. I start eating her out causing her to moan more.

"Oh- omg that feels so good" Rose moans

I continue to eat her out for a few minutes until Rose reaches her peak. Rose came on my tongue so i lick it all up. I sit up and fix her shorts for her and go re-brush my teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

I wake around 4am having to pee so badly. I get out of bed and slowly waddle over to the bathroom. I use the bathroom and wash my hands when stop and look at myself in the long bathroom mirror. I put my hands on my bump and try not to cry. I keep telling myself I only look like this because I'm growing Matilda but my head keeps telling me to throw up and loose the weight. I start crying with my hands over my face as quiet as air can so I don't wake Harry but it doesn't seem to work when I feel a pair of hands reach onto my bump from behind me. Harry places his head on my shoulder so i take my hands off my face and put them on top of his that are on my baby bump.

"Why are you crying love" Harry asks

"I hate myself Harry. I hate this. I just want her out so my body can go back to how it was" I cry

"Love your perfect the way you are. Having her in there is helping her grow and keep her safe" he says