Chapter 47⚠️

We make it home after the studio to find Rose sleeping on the couch under a blanket with the tv on. The boys go into the living room or get some food but Liam and I go upstairs. We both go into my room and lock the door behind us then lay on my bed. I cuddle up to Liam and put my head on top of his chest and he turns on the tv. We lay there in silence and watch the tv while Liam slowly runs his fingers through my hair making me fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in my bed and notice that Liam's gone. I check the time and notice its 8pm. I shrug out of bed realizing that I had plans with Liam tonight and needed to find him. I walk out of my room and notice that's it's to quiet so I go over to Niall's door but notice he's not there so I check Louis's and he's also not there. I knock on Harry's door where I know him and Rose would be and he tells me to come in.

"Hey what's up Z" Rose says

"Nothing much. Have you both seen Liam. He's not in his room" I say

"Oh yea he said he was going to get ready for you and him downstairs since you guys had your plans so he sent Louis and Niall out and asked us to stay in my room" Harry says

"Okay thx mates" I say and walk out closing the door

I walk downstairs and turn into the kitchen to see Liam lighting some candles on the countertop. The lights weren't on but I could tell how handsome he looked in the candlelight. I walk over to him and he notices me. He comes over and wraps his arms around me causing me to smile. I turn my head up towards his and press my lips against his. We slowly move our lips against each others until we are ripping each others shirts off and moving over to the couch. Liam pushes me down onto the couch and starts kissing down my stomach to my pants. He quickly takes my pants and boxers off and his too. Liam comes back up to my lips and presses his against mine while jerking me off.

"Li. I- I'm going to cum" I say in between kisses

"Good babe" Liam says and quickly puts me in his mouth making me eject my load into his mouth

Liam pulls away and grabs the lube and places it on himself and me. He then hovers over me so I brace myself for him entering. He lines himself up with my entrance and presses his lips against mine while he pushes in so he can keep me from screaming. After I've adjusted to the pain Liam goes faster in me and places his hand over my mouth. He starts sucking on my neck making hickeys all over it while my nails are in his back.

"You like that babe" Liam moans in my ear

"Y-yes" I say quietly

Liam keeps going making me moan more.

"I'm going to cum" Liam says in my ear

He takes his hand on my mouth and stops moving in me. Liam lets go of his load inside me making me feel all of it. Liam pulls out and falls down on the couch next to me. We lay there catching our breaths until we put out boxers back on. We decided to forget about dinner and just cuddle on the couch in our boxers. Liam got up and blew the candles out and than laid down next to me. He pulls me on top of him and starts playing with my hair causing both of us to fall asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

Louis and I just got back from watching a movie since Liam kicked us out for the night. We walked through the front door and noticed a pair of pants on the floor that looked like Zayn's so Louis being the curious one walks over to the edge of the couch and I immediately know what he sees so I run over and put my hand over his mouth and pull him upstairs and lock him in my room with me.

"WTF WAS THAT FOR NIALL, AND WHAT WAD THAT DOWN THERE". Louis yells

"Lou I'm not letting you out of this room until you listen to me" I say

I would say it only took Louis a few minutes to calm down but at the same time I would be lying. It took Louis almost half an hour to calm down because he couldn't process what he just saw downstairs. Finally when Louis was calm he sat down on my bed and I sat next to him.

"Now can you explain to me what I just saw" Louis says

"Yes Lou. Zayn and Liam have been dating for a while" I say

"What. Why didn't they tell us" Louis asks

"They wanted to but management wouldn't let them say anything so they didn't even bother to tell us" i say

"Wait so how do you know" Louis looks at me with a questioning look

"Oh umm.... I walked in on them making out the other day" I say embarrassed at remembering that moment

"Oh. I would of been in shock if I walked in on that" Louis says while still thinking

"Okay Lou now that you know. You can't tell anybody. You can't even tell them that you know about them until they are ready to tell all of us" I say to him

Lou nods and walks away into his bedroom. I go downstairs and gently shake Zayn and Liam awake so they can go upstairs and lay in one of their beds before everyone finds out. After we all went upstairs I went and grabbed a snack from the kitchen. My snack was 2 apples, left over Nando's, and some pizza I found in the fridge. I don't know how old it is but I'm eating it anyway.