Chapter 9⚠️

Rose and I are watching a movie in the living room when Louis and Zayn come running in. Zayn jumps on top of Louis knocking him to the ground while Louis fake cries and tries to squirm away. Liam comes into the room and starts yelling at them.

"ZAYN GET OFF OF LOUIS YOUR GOING TO HURT HIM" Liam says

"NO HE BROKE MY PHONE" Zayn yells

"HELP ME IM GONAN DIE" says Louis

Rose and I are just watching Liam try and pull Zayn off of Louis until he finally does. Louis run over to me and Rose and picks her up.

"Louis what are you doing" Rose laughs while in his arms

"IM USING YOU AS A SHEILD FROM ZAYN" Louis yells

"Louis give my my girlfriend back" I say while pouting

Louis puts Rose down and she takes my hand and drags me upstairs. When we get upstairs I close the door to my room and we sit down on my bed.

"Hazz can we talk" Rose says while looking at me

"Yea what's wrong babe" I say

"Im going to miss you when you leave in a week" Rose says

That's when it hit me. That's when I realized that I'm leaving Rose to go back to the UK and start working on the album with the boys. I didn't even know that I was crying until Rose started whipping my tears away with her thumbs. I finally snap out of my thoughts and pull her onto me with my arms wrapped around her. We don't even talk for the rest of the night. We just fall asleep holding each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just sitting in the kitchen eating dinner with the boys since Rose is having a girls night with her roommates.

"Harry you okay? You barely touched your food" Liam says

"What- yea I'm fine. Just not that hungry. I'm going to go to bed since it's getting late anyway" I say

I walk upstairs before they can say anything and go into my bathroom. I lock the door and just slide against the wall next to the shower. I let the tears run out of my eyes because I can no longer hold them in. All I can think about is having to leave behind Rose. I think about how much I would miss her and how I would be in a whole different country then she would be in. I can't take the pain anymore so I go back into my room and look in my bag until I find the thing I'm looking for. I take it and head back into my bathroom and lock it. I slide down the wall again and pull up my left sleeve.

Cut for being lonely

Cut for leaving my love

Cut for being so heartbroken

Cut for the thoughts to stop

Cut for hurting Rose

Cut for being a disappointment

I stop after 6 cuts because I hear footsteps coming upstairs. I put the blade into the draw and put my arm under the cold water in the sink. I wince at the pain and try to keep the sounds muffled so I bite down on my shirt. After I cleaned my arm I take it away from the water and pull my sleeve over them. I than wash my face and when I unlock the door and go into my room I see the boys sitting there on my bed...