Chapter 50

Harry holds me from behind calming me down while rubbing my bump with his hands. When I calm down Harry leads me back to the bed and tucks me in. He than comes and joins me in bed.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" Harry says and starts kissing my bump

While Harry kisses my bump I take a video of it and tweet it saying "He makes me feel so much better about myself". After I tweet it there are already 9,000 likes. I can't believe at how many people are up at this time. I put my phone down and Harry and I go back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in the tv room when Matilda decides to kick on my bladder so I get up and go into the bathroom. On my way out of the bathroom Niall comes over to me.

"Do you want to order some food and sit by the pool with me" he says

"Of course I'm starving. Baby girl wants food" I say

"I'm glad I have a eating buddy right now" Niall says and Laughs

I go sit outside by the pool and wait for Niall to come back with Nando's. Niall walks over to me 30 minutes later with a big bag and sets it on the table. We start eating the food while Louis runs out of the house with Larry. Larry jumps into the pool and starts swinging around so Louis goes in with him.

"OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD SWIM" Louis yells while recording Larry

"Lou he's a dog of course he can swim" Niall says

"Not all puppy's can swim" I say

Niall laughs and we continue eating. About 20 minutes later I get a notification on my phone telling me that I'm 8 months and a week pregnant now.

"HARRY" I yell over to him because he's inside

He runs out of the house and over to as fast as he can.

"What's wrong. Is something wrong with the baby" he panics

"No Hazz I'm 8 months and a week pregnant today" I tell him

Harry's panicked face turns into a huge smile. He grabs my face and kisses me than pulls away. He sits in the lounge chair behind me and puts his head on my shoulder and his hands on my bump.

"You both make me feel single" Niall says

"Haha Ni don't worry you'll find someone" I say

"I hope so because I want what you both have" he says

We continue talking until Matilda starts to kick. Harry puts his hand over the spot she's kicking and smiles.

"Mates we need to teach her how to play football when she can run" Harry says

"OMG YES WE NEED TO" Louis yells from the pool

"We should get her a mini football" Zayn says

"I'll order it for her when she turns 1" Niall says

"Guys she's not even born yet. You need to wait" I laugh

"Fine" Harry groans

Louis picks up Larry and takes him out of the pool. As soon as his little feet touch the ground he runs over to Harry and I and jumps up on my stomach with his two little paws.

"Aww hey Larry" I say and pet him

Larry barks at us and runs back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's around 9pm when I'm sitting in bed with Harry watching tv when I suddenly get a phone call. I pick it up and it's Jesse.

"Why are you crying is everything okay" I say

"No. Rose we need you" she says

"What happened Jess" I say panicking now

"Emily... em uhh took her own life" she says

My face immediately drops and I drop my phone causing it to shatter on the ground next to me.

"What's wrong love" Harry says worried

I can't say anything except cry. Harry holds me and tries to calm me down but nothing is working. The boys come in the room at this point and try and see what's wrong too because they are worried. Zayn picks up my shattered phone and sees Jesse's name and walks out the room to call her on his phone.

"Love please tell me what happened. You can't stress the baby out" Harry says

"Em killed herself" I finally say making everyone go into shock

Harry holds me tightly and rubs my back trying to calm me down as best as he could but nothing was working. After about 3 hours he finally managed to calm me down and we just laid in each others arms. The boys left about an hour ago so Harry could talk to me.

"I'm so sorry love. She lived an amazing life" he says

I don't say anything. I just hold onto Harry and let him run his fingers through my hair until I slowly fall asleep.