Chapter 59⚠️

Harry's POV

I walk back in the house and place my keys on the table next to the door. I walk over and sit down on the couch where Niall is playing with Matilda.

"You okay mate" Niall says

"Yea I'm okay. Just upset that Rose isn't here" I say

"Well she is getting help" Niall says

"Yeah I know. I'm just happy she told me she wanted to go" I say

I get up off the couch and pick up Matilda. I carry her into the kitchen and grab a bottle for her. I start feeding her when I start getting lost in my head. After Matilda is done eating I go and place her in the crib. I sooth her to sleep and slowly walk out of the room. I walk over to my room and lay down in bed. I turn the tv on and nope there's no news about Rose on it. Paul tried to hide it as best as he could so I hope there's nothing. I start scrolling through the channels until I decide there's nothing good on. I get out of bed and go back downstairs. I go into the kitchen and make myself a ham sandwich.

"Hey mate" Zayn says

"Hi" I say while eating

"Want to go out with us tonight. Gemma called and said she wanted to babysit" Zayn says

"I'm not really in the mood to go out tonight but you can bring me back food" I say

"Alright mate" Zayn says and walks out the kitchen

Later they night

The boys are gone and I dropped Matilda off at my mums for the night since I need some sleep. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling with tears coming down my face. I already miss Rose so much. I go downstairs and go into the knife drawer. I grab a knife and head back upstairs into my room and sit on my bed. I pull my sleeves up and start cutting. I make 8 cuts on my left arm and 5 on my right. I put the knife on the bed next to me and watch the blood go down my arms. I can't help but cry harder because of how much I miss Rose. I sit there until I hear my bedroom door creak open. I don't move because I don't care anymore. I hear a gasp and than yelling. I than hear running coming up the stairs and my door hitting the wall. I see Liam rush over to me and grab the knife.

"Harry. Harry. HAZZA" Liam says worried

He starts shaking me until I turn my head to look at him

"Please say something or I'm calling an ambulance" Liam says

"I'm okay" I say

Liam gets up and goes into my bathroom and grabs a towel. He comes back out and wipes the blood off my arms. Than I see Zayn walk in with bandages. He hands them to Liam and he starts wrapping my arms.

"Hazz where's Matilda" Zayn says

"At my mums" I say just loud enough for them to hear me

Zayn nods and walks out the room.

"Hazz. I'm taking the door off of your room" Liam says

"you don't need to" I say

"Than your sleeping in my room with Zayn and I" Liam says

"I want my bed" I say

"Okay. I will stay in here than" Liam says

Liam finishes wrapping my arms and I turn over in bed. I stare at the wall for a while until Liam gets up and walks out. I close my eyes and lay there when Liam walks back in. He lays down on the opposite side of the bed and starts typing on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and get out of bed. The sun is rising so I decide to go outside. I sit down next to the pool and put my legs in.