Chapter 3⚠️

I get waken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and find Niall shaking me to get me up.

"Wake up Hazz we are done and leaving now" Niall said

I get up without saying anything and walk to the car. As soon as I get into the car Liam starts driving and I notice he keeps looking at me through the mirror. I turn my head to look out of the window to avoid his gaze. Once we pull in the driveway I get out and run up to my room. I lock the door to my room and then go into my bathroom and do the same. I immediately sunk down to the floor and quietly cried onto the tile. I can't help but scratch my arms making them bleed. I suddenly realize what I did and look down at my arms. They are covered with blood and I know that I can't clean this up alone now. I walk out of the bathroom and into my room to see the time. It's only 8pm so the boys should still awake be awake. I look down at my arms and see the blood covering them. Tears start rolling down my arms and I know I need to talk to someone because there's a lot of blood and I can't help it anymore. I open my door slowly and decide to call Liam upstairs.

"Li can you come upstairs please, I called"

I suddenly hear him walking upstairs so I close my door and lock it before he can come in.

Liam knock at the door. "Hazz you called, Liam said"

"Uh yea I called him please don't freak out because i really need your help and I didn't know who else to call", I said why tears stream down my faces

"It's okay I'm here to help. That's why they call me Daddy Direction", Liam said.

I unlock the door and sit on my bed.

"You can come in now", I tell him while looking down at the blood on myself.

Liam opened the door and looks at me with wide eyes. He closes the door behind him and rushes over to me. He grabs my hands and looks at me.

"Hazz why'd you do this", he asked

"I haven't been eating and I've been hurting myself because the thoughts in my head won't go away" I say while crying in front of Liam.

"Hazz your okay I'm here to help" he said.

Liam goes over to my bathroom and grabs the first aid kit and a wet towel. He takes the towel and starts cleaning off my arms and them wraps them in bandages. When he's done he holds me in his arms while I'm shirtless because I was covered in blood. Liam rubs my back while trying to sooth me.