Caught

Cindy was put in jail while waiting for trial. It didn't sound good being accused by like 6 people all at once for mostly the same charge. She hoped her children were in good hands.

"BOY THIS AINT NO DAYCARE!" Granddad screamed while trying to keep up with Maia. Riley was in the kitchen holding a screaming Skye while trying to make a bottle for Josh. "Aye why we stuck with these bad ass kids!? They ain't even ours!"

Riley turned around to see Aaliyah struggling to crawl her way up the stairs. He groaned loudly and went to remove her from the steps.

The doorbell rang and Riley (Who was right in front of it) opened it quickly. It was Ruckus and Zee arguing while Ray stood there amused. "Who even are you!?" Zee yelled at him. "Not some coon, I'll tell you that!" "Aye! Both y'all shut the fuck up!" Riley shushed them. Grandad came to the door and pulled them all in.

"Hold on we just looking for Cindy." Riley frowned, "She ain't here, but I got something else for y'all to do."

"So....you want us to babysit?" Zee asked laughing. Granddad shook his head seriously. "Nah, I'm good." Zee was almost about to walk out when Riley stopped her. "We'll pay you" She turned around, "Deal." "I'm not doing it!" Ruckus exclaimed.

"Taking care of these monkey babies because their dead beat, ape fathers, can't do anything but rap and take away the good ole' white culture of this-" Granddad pulled Ruckus by his collar. "Now listen here Ruckus, I will not tolerate yo self hating bull shit today. I took 3 aspirins and I'm tired as hell, and don't believe I'm too tired to whoop yo ass." Ruckus brushed off Granddad, "You're lucky the white justice system isn't here to rescue me from you savages."

It wasn't so hectic now that there were more people involved.

Ray was good with babies, she had many siblings and had learned the ways of parenting through the wise advice her mother gave her. She let Josh play with her curly hair as she tickled him. Everyone took a child , and since there were only four, Granddad went to bed.

"And don't mess up my house!" He yelled before closing the door to his room.

Eventually everyone got tired of Ruckus' shit talking and kicked him out, having one person deal with two babies was damn sure better than hearing Ruckus' mouth.

All through this, Riley wondered where Cindy might be.

It was cold, and definitely wasn't fun. But Cindy was an OG. Nothing she couldn't handle. She kept her thug attitude and didn't let anyone run over her.

No one spoke to her, and she didn't speak to them. While she was laying down an officer opened up her cell. "You're being switched McPhearson." She sat up puzzled as to why, but didn't really care. Her cell mate snored loudly and even after showers, still didn't smell right.

Her new cell mate sat on the top bunk, turned around. She sat peacefully reading. As Cindy was getting settled, she heard a gasp. "Oh my god, hey!" Cindy scrunched her face together, "Who tf?" She turned around and her mouth dropped. Her cell mate was Brandeé. "I never even expected them to find you!" Brandeé exclaimed smiling.

Cindy was actually glad to see someone she knows there, like what are the odds huh?

Brandeé and Cindy soon became friends. They shared a lot with each other and stick up for one another. Of course nothing could replace the bond she had with Jazzy though.

Today was the day, Huey had trained physically and mentally. He was fully prepared, he was taught every trick in the book; he felt invincible. He'd even beaten Theo in combat, Huey found a special power or trait that could be formed in his mind to hurt others. He could send messages more complicated than most human minds could endure through facial expressions. He would touch his head, and flick an eye shut, while making slight facial adjustments to control all others that look at him. They were so advanced that he had learned to slightly do it just by sound too.