Gang

Cindy's P.O.V
After Reezy and I had our little reunited scene we headed out searching for more people. We managed to get some fighter niggas and some old geniuses.

I walked past a pod that looked real familiar; "See Riley, I told yo ass Pac wasn't dead!" I whispered. "You lyin!" He said rushing over. We quickly freed him from his simulation.

He was even finer in person got damn.
"Cindy! Riley! Will you two stop messing around we're on a mission!" Huey whispered. "Hating ass nigga."
He shot a glare at Riley before turning back around.

We continued through different labels and found an odd looking pod. Everybody looked up at the pod that read "Experiment 0015".
I wondered who was this important. This nigga pod was held really high in the air with all this equipment and shit around it.
"Let's watch the simulation." "Albert will you shut the fuck up...seriously." Isaac said to Albert. "Ignore me why don't you? Beethoven has no problem with my input-" "Will you both shut the hell up?" Huey snapped.

We all turned our attention to the simulation, knowing we had only minutes to spare. We had to find out who this nigga was right?

I think we tapped in late because a lot of shit had happened.
No p.o.v

The flames devoured the collapsed building. Chunks of wood lie broken on the ground and wood chips blew in the air. Broken glass and burnt rubble surrounded him. He only stood staring, staring at a still figure lying on the ground. Her body had been sprawled everywhere and she looked like a branch that had been ripped from its tree. Heavy hot tears streamed down his dirty face, leaving trails of clean skin.
He put his head in his lap and wailed loudly, he didn't notice things were changing.
He lifted his head up still shearing years and saw bodies piled up on one another.
Many burnt and charred remains of his family surrounding him.
All frozen faces that wouldn't see light again.
He started to scratch everywhere and scream. His skin became like a thick outer coating in his brain and he needed it off now.
He screamed as his skin peeled his tears turning to steam as it hit the hot bodies surrounding him.

And for the first time the view zoomed out to see fully who this person was.

"Theo?" Huey said looking up.
"Who's Theo?" Almost everyone asked in unison.
Huey quickly pushed the button to free him of this trap. A screen showed up asking for a passcode, Huey smiled; he recognized these tiles.
"He's our cousin." Huey swiped and moved in the pattern he was taught.
He did it so fast and swiftly everyone dropped their mouths, well everyone meaning Riley, and Cindy.

"Damn Hater how you do dat?" Cindy couldn't hide her amusement.

Soon Theo's pod was lowered down and opened up. He fell out and his suit was already waiting for him. Steam followed him, his pod had been specially made.

He shivered and shook rapidly on the floor. "OH MY GOD YO THIS NIGGA HAVING A SEISURE SOMEBODY DO SOMETHIN!" Cindy panicked.
One of the geniuses stepped up and felt his pulse, "no it's just a panic attack; false alarm! Just stress from being in there, that stuff really damages your brain."

Huey gave Theo a head nod and he gave one back. He didn't need to explain anything to him, it seemed as if he already knew enough about it all. (Shade)

Soon Hiro and Caesar were found , pods right next to each other too. What are the chances.

Now the whole gang was back
Except for Bri and Jazzy.

Riley's p.o.v

I was runnin right behind Huey the whole time, I ain't wanna miss shit because there was always somethin going down up here. Tell the truth I barely know what's goin on, all I know is that we tryna save our niggas because we was all kidnapped.
These old ass niggas won't stop arguing tho, they boutta shut up before they actually get killed this time.

We found a room full of all these high tech weapons and let me just say now that I'm about to bust somebody ass.
We turned around the corner with our army ready. Huey's arm rubbed against mine, "Euh nigga, you gay." I whispered snatching mine away.
Huey put a finger over his mouth telling me to hush.

I was only quiet because I wanted to be; that nigga already knows that he can catch these hands anyday.

There were guards on the other side, standing there waiting for us to come by eventually. Behind them was the door to where this bitch ass leader was hiding. We could kill this bitch once and for all, get squad, and leave.
Huey turned back to look at all of us, everybody was suited and angry; we were some real ass niggas.
"On three; you ready?" He said, we nodded. And he used his fingers to count down

"YAHHHHHHHH" everybody screamed as we busted through, trampling the guards and taking their guns.

There was shooting everywhere and panic.
Huey's p.o.v

I looked around while everyone shot and fought, there was melee, guns, sword, every type of fighting you could imagine. It would've been something really interesting to watch if I hadn't been so determined on one thing.
Jazmine.
There was two double doors behind a desk where the receptionist used to be.
Riley shot someone in the back before running over to follow me, along with Hiro, Caesar, and Cindy.
I was the first to open the doors.
"Ah Huey, welcome. I see you've brought your entourage!" A joyful voice spoke. "oh and Riley! What a joy to see you too!" You could tell she was smiling under her mask.

Everyone hissed at the word entourage. "Listen bitch-" I started "Oh Huey is that anyway to talk to a lady?" Damn her voice was annoying. It sounded so fake and dramatic.
"Oh excuse me, listen Ms. bitch, if you don't tell me where Jazmine is in the next sixty seconds I am literally gonna rip your body apart limb from limb." I said in my coldest, most dark voice.
"Well we would miss the fun part then?" She picked up a remote and pressed a button.

Immediately everyone fell to the ground shaking and screaming; spit flying all out their mouths. She was electrocuting them, why didn't it work on me?
"STOP!" I yelled cocking my arm back to hit her. She quickly caught my hand, "oh it's not me you will be fighting Huey," she chuckled "it's her."

A door opened and a beautiful glowing mulatto girl stepped out. Her figure was perfect just as it had been the last time I seen her, and I could tell this time, that this was really Jazmine.
But only instead of the happy over joyful face she always wore, there was a deep frown across it. She breathed heavily and looked at me with the most hateful expression ever.

What had they done to my fiancé.