The End of Winter

Huey got it IN with Tyra last night. She didn't know what was in store for her. As Jazmine walked by desperately looking for a bathroom she heard moans and noises coming from the male bathroom. The voice sounded similar, was that Huey? So they just broke up a month ago and he's already fucking other girls? She felt hurt. Scratch that, she was torn. Her bad girl act was over, she really had to let out her emotion now. She didn't cry though, she brushed through the Mens room and bursted through the stall door, breaking the lock. But it wasn't Huey and Tyra, It was some 40 year old lady and fat man. "Uh...Sorry. I'll just get-" She sped off. But not to quick to glance in the storage room.

Huey and Tyra made out and felt on each other. She sat on his lap and grinded back and forth, finally having enough fun teasing him, she took him to the storage closet to eat some meat.

Pervy parts alert,

She unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. She was not expecting to see a boulder in his pants.This blew her mind. How was she supposed to fit this rocket in her mouth? She did her best and cupped her lips over her teeth. She fit half of it in and rocked back and forth as fast as she could. She then took it out and licked all over and payed special attention to the tip. He moaned with pleasure and grabbed her hair. She went back and forth for a while, but then Huey got quiet.

She heard a sniffle behind her. And looked up to see Huey staring in the same direction the sniffle came from. She took it out her mouth and turned her head around to see a strawberry blonde girl standing behind her staring at Huey. Her mascara was running with her tears as she got one deep hurt look at Huey. 'Wait that's the one thirsty hoe who always followin Huey around ain't it? Why can't dis bitch just leave him alone? Can't she see he don't want her!' She thought to herself.

Jazmine ran off and walked out in the rain. She took her heels off and carried them in her hands. Huey ran after her angering Tyra a little bit, but he didn't give a fuck about Tyra. She could suck his dick for all he cared. Oh wait she kind of already had. Plus he dodged a bullet not sleeping with her. Her head was good but he heard from Hiro that she had cotton pussy. And she's a stuck up bitch. He ran out and looked both ways to see her soaking wet and limping in the rain. He instantly sobered up and ran after her. "I know you're not going to walk 4 miles limping barefooted." She kept walking straight forward. "Leave me alone and go get a ride from your new hoe." She said harshly. "Jazmine I'm sorry." She kept walking. "You can't ignore me forever." He stated again. "You're going to need rides because you don't have a car, you need to go into the kitchen to eat, and we got to school and have 4 classes together." He stated again. She ignored him. "Listen Jazmine." He put his arm in front of her so she couldn't go anywhere. She looked at him, giving him a good look at her face. She was hurt, she looked dead inside. She straight faced him giving him the moment to speak. "Jazmine I love you, I know I was stupid and ignorant for what I did. I know it was stupid and I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight. Please just forgive me and let me give you the time to show you that I'm not even like this. I have self control, but I felt like I needed something to fill the hole that's been here since you left, my nigga senses kicked in and I lost my self control. Please Jazmine I love you, we don't even have to get back together. Just forgive me." He said purposely pouring his heart out because he knew Jazmine was overdramatic, and because she was really romantic. Of course he meant all of it, he just overdramatized it to make her feel like she was in a romantic movie to soften her up.

Her face softened. She stood up straight all the way and smiled at him. Then she drew her hand back tight and fast, and smacked him as hard as she could, making her hand sore. His face flew sideways but he still kept his balance. He stood up in disbelief holding his face. Then she smacked him one more time with the same hand and might, making his head move sideways again. She thought about doing it again, but this time he was prepared and grabbed her wrist. "I forgive you, but you're on probation. I'm going to be treated like a queen until you're off." She said smiling. "You are to never do that again or I'll do unspeakable things to you." He said putting on his usual scowl. Oh how this lovestruck girl loved that scowl. They had both abandoned their rides, so now they were walking home.

"Huey my feet hurt." She complained. "Well you are walking barefoot in an alley, I'd expect you're feet to not be in the best condition." He responded pulling out his phone. "You're going to get your phone wet." Jazmine said leaning over to see what he was doing. "Huey we're going to get you a new phone tomorrow." She stated leaning back over. He glanced at her with his eyebrow raised. "What's wrong with this one?" He asked. She rolled her eyes. "Huey! It's as old as your grandfather! It still flips to open!" She said pointing at it. He shrugged his shoulders. Jazmine rolled her eyes and turned her head the other way, as she turned she felt a hard sharp pain in her foot. "Ow!" She yelled causing Huey to look over at her. "Huey I stepped on something!" She cried. There was nothing for her to sit down on so he could examine her foot. He just out her on his back and she layed her head on his neck. "It hurts." She complained softly. He ignored her and continued walking.

When they reached the house he examined her foot carefully. The piece of glass wasn't so far up that she needed a hospital but it was far up enough to be pretty painful. He didn't have the supplies here, but Walgreen's does. He quickly grabbed his car keys and headed out to his car. He got in, turned it on, and left. While driving it had been pretty quiet, he liked it this way. But then it got too quiet, making him paranoid. He turned up the radio and picked a station he liked. "What the hell?" He said raising an eyebrow. The station had somehow changed from music to a conversation. Not the usual kind though. When he listened carefully He heard that it was HIS conversation with Jazmine from like an hour ago. And then he heard someone laugh and crack a bottle. And laugh even more as Jazmine shrieked with pain. Alright this was it he was full blown angry. As he was about to turn, a voice said, "Ah ah ah! You wouldn't want little Jazmine to break something while you're away would you?" Coming from the radio. Huey put his hand down and illegally turned the car around. "What do you want!" He yelled at the radio. "I want you to meet me behind the McDonald's in 4 Hours, or I'll slit your little girlfriends neck killing her and eventually the baby." This time Huey paused as he stopped at a red light. "What baby, Jazmine lost it." He said aloud, but the only response he got was the music from the original station he had on before. The thoughts pondered his head as he pulled up at Walgreen's.

He picked up everything he needed, and just because he was confused, he picked up 2 pregnancy tests. "Hi my name is Zee, are you buying all of this?" The age old question that bothered everyone. She used it because she hated her job and customers an just loved to irritate them. "Yeah whatever." He said annoyed. No he just put everything up there to stare at! Of course he buying it! He looked up at her to see that he knew this girl. He's been in school with her since he moved to Woodcrest. But she was 2 years younger than him so she's always been in Riley's class. She like a lot of other people was supposed to be In the Black Jesus play, before everyone was kicked out. She was an understudy. She was also now the Vice captain of the basketball team. Cindy had named her that so she wouldn't feel bad that she didn't get captain. But he had heard that she was very good. As he left he looked both ways to make sure no one was following him, he even looked behind him. He got in the car and added up everything on the receipt to make sure it was right. Everything added up well but he noticed on the back of the thin sheet of paper that she had written her number on the back. Along with a nice long paragraph. That read. "Not for romantic reasons, you just looked kind of scared in the store if you ever need a type of friend I'm here. Ask Cindy if you need to, I can be trusted, and I'm really good at compliments!" She added on. "She and Jazmine would make good friends." He thought aloud.