Part.5

"Hueyyyy why aren't you talking to me!?" It had been 2 whole weeks since He had said anything to her. Honestly it hurt her because she's Jazmine and we all know she's very sensitive. "Huey please I'm sorry!" "Do you even know why you're sorry?" His voice startled her because she wasn't expecting him to say anything. And it caught her off guard. "Uh...yeahhh." She nervously replied. "Just letting you know that you're a horrible liar and If I'm ever caught by the government I don't want you speaking in my defense." He said as he walked off to his car. This was his way of saying I'm still mad at you but you're still my best friend. She walked alongside him and followed to his car, feeling that she could go where ever he could. Jazmine made it to the car before him, but he had the keys. So he got in but didn't unlock the door. Jazmine knocked on the door only get a stare from Huey as he turned the car on and put it in drive."Huey let me in right now!!" She yelled. And for one of the few times since his parents died, he smirked while he slowly pushed his foot on the gas. She moved to avoid her foot being crushed and yelled his name one more time. This time he looked straight at her and stepped on the petal all the way. She watched him pull away and felt her anger rush from her body, this was signal for full on temper tantrum. She only had these about 3 times a year.(Once every four months.) About five minutes later she was sitting on the sidewalk with her face in her knees, her hair a wild mess, her backpack in a puddle of water, and one of her shoes in a teacher's car window. It was literally just stuck sitting there. The good thing was that she didn't cry, she just whined, or screamed. Very very very loud. As she was sitting there lost in her angry thoughts she heard a car pull up in front of her. She looked up and saw Riley laughing and Huey turned the other way trying to hide his laughter. "This bitch thought you leff her!!" He said as he cackled. She got up, took off her other shoe, and threw it at his mouth. "Jackass she mumbled as she opened the door to the car. "Son of a BITCH!" Riley said holding his mouth. "Well Jazmine instead of taking you home we now have to take Riley to the dentist, and you to the mental hospital." Huey rudely but jokingly says to Jazmine.  "Huey I still have objects in my backpack to throw and not even your dorky monkey reflexes will be able to stop angrily and mentally messed up Jazmine. So I suggest you shut the hell up before I throw a pink rock studded stapler at your eye." She said somewhat calm but scary.

At the dentist Jazmine was still very angry with Huey and Riley. "Hi Mr........Freeman?" "Wassup." "Well we got your information back and aside from pulling a tooth, you need your teeth cleaned, and braces. He started laughing harder than he was earlier. "She really think I'm gonna let them play with my teeth!" he yelled. Everyone gave him a serious look which caused him to stop laughing immediately. "Fuck.No." He said with a straight face, just before getting up and trying to run. Unfortunately Huey was too fast and Granddad (Who drove there a little bit earlier.) Had a belt that was the speed of light. "Boy you betta watch yo goddam mouth!" Huey looked at the dentist and said "We'll do all that now." Riley tried to run for it again but was still caught and sat back down.

About 4 hours later everyone was walking out of the dentist. Riley looked as if he had been high as hell that day because he was so....dopey. "Nigga why yo hair look like a Bush." he said to Huey.

The next morning Jazmine woke up to see Huey taking some Vcr tapes out of the closet. "What are you doing?" She said before yawn-stretching. "A couple months ago when Granddad was talking to Giona they made some 'videos' that most likely you'll never want to see In your life. So granddad is making me Take them down into his room." Jazmine shivered at the thought. "Huey." She said as he was about to walk out of the room. "What?" "Thank you." She said shyly. "For what?" "You know just being a caring best friend." "You're welcome I guess." He said with a scowl on his face.

"Huey." She said again.

He looked back frustrated. "Yes Jazmine?" he said through his teeth.

"I love you."