Part.4

"What about Cindy?" Jazmine asked as she walked home with her new fiancé. She felt a hard tug on her sweatshirt. She turned around to see the blonde laughing, really hard. "The only thang I'm mad about is that you ain't tell me you pregnant." Jazmine felt a lot better now, so much better that she had completely forgotten about her parents. "So how did this happen?" Jazmine asked a bit confused.

"Well first, I did find the receipt when I was looking for your phone. I didn't really know what to do so I told Granddad my situation. He wasn't mad, he just said I have to move out earlier than expected, and told me that I HAD to marry you. But I made this decision on my own, I wouldn't marry you just because he said so. Its apparent you want this child and I love you and helped create it and parents are meant to be in your life forever; so took out some savings and went to the jewelry shop in the mall with Cindy because I needed help. After about 4 hours of arguing we found a very nice ring for a good price-" Cindy cut him off. "A nigga was bein cheap." "As I was saying...I told Cindy we had to put you in the worst situation ever. Losing your best friends, and boyfriend in a day, could put anyone in a bad mood. Then you'd appreciate the proposal more." "So all of it was fake?" Jazmine said happy but irritated at the same time. "Yea but ya parents in Japan was a... Ay nigga what's tha word I was about ta say?" She asked confused. "The word is Coincidence, really how stupid are you?" He asked. "Shut up!" She argued

Brianna ran for the bathroom, she was never letting Riley cook for her again. He hadn't cooked something all the way, and gave her a bug. She had thrown up 4 times this week. And she also had horrible stomach aches. After throwing up the contents of her stomach, she brushed her teeth...twice. "Riley my pepto isn't working, can you take me to the doctors so he can prescribe me something?" Brianna whined. "Hold on." He said not even turning his head from the T.V screen. "Rileeeeeeey! Please!" She whined more. "I swear if you don't stop with that shit imma-" Brianna interrupted. "You're going to what!" She asked with a serious face. He returned the glare. "Imma tear dat ass up." He said with a straight face. She started laughing, "Try me!" She said while laughing. He put his controller and head set down, and smirked at her. She took this as hint to run, but he was faster than her, and caught her by her waist as she was nearing the door. He pinned her arms down and sat on her legs. "Don't test my patience." He said smiling. She struggled to get out of his grip, but he was way stronger than she was. As he started to lean in on her the door opened. "Boy I-" Granddad looked at the scene. "I don't need no more gran babies walkin round here! You and Huey ain't bout to make the same mistake, Get yo ass up!" He yelled at Riley. Riley got up with a confused look. "Whatchu mean Me and Huey?" "Oh yeah. It was supposed to be a secret but I already told ya. Yo brother couldn't control his nigga senses and got Jazmine pregnant." He said adjusting his glasses.

Riley's eyes widened and he burst out laughing. He ran into Huey's room pointed at him and started laughing loudly. "Nigga couldn't keep it in his pants!" He yelled at Huey. Huey responded confused and raised an eyebrow at Granddad.Brianna came to follow Riley so he could hurry up and take her to the hospital. "Hurry up I don't feel go-" Brianna experienced what we'd like to call a mid-sentence release. Only what she was releasing wasn't pleasant.

"Damn Bri! These are new!" Riley pouted. "Take her to the damn hospital something is obviously wrong with her!" Huey yelled at Riley. "Atleast it wasn't in my room." Riley responded still looking at the floor.

They arrived at the hospital 26 minutes later. "So what can you prescribe me to make me better?" She innocently asked. "Abortion pills." The doctor said jokingly while looking at papers. "Ha ha very funny but really." Brianna said somewhat irritated. "Um Miss Corbin, I'm serious, you're pregnant." At those words the most "Hardcore G" the one who claims to be the hardest player in the room fainted. He fell back hard, no one even bothered to catch him. "That's karma right there." Jazmine spoke for the first time since they got there.

"I wanna have a baby to! How come y'all get to be knocked up and I can't!?" Cindy asked Jazmine irritatedly. "Cindy you don't understand, it's not fun!" Jazmine replied. "I'd get to sleep and eat all day, I don't have to go to school, I get an excuse to be fat for 9 months,and I get to see what a miniature version of myself looks like. That doesn't sound fun?" Cindy asked a speechless Jazmine. "That's not the point." Jazmine said with a horrible argument. "Whateva." Cindy said hanging up the phone. "I do what I want." She said calling Caesar. Cindy wasn't the type to be fake and use people, but her jealousy and ignorance can blind her sometimes. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to come over?" Caesar jumped back and checked the caller ID to make sure he was hearing Cindy say this. "Uh sure um I'll be over soon." Caesar nervously replied. "Hurry." Cindy said in her most provocative voice.

Don't worry I'm not making this a rerun I have everything planned out. Unpredictably awesome! Don't forget to Rate and Comment. I always read all comments, and reply to most of them. I feel awkward writing the provocative parts for some reason. I thank you guys who have been there since the first chapter, you know who you are. If and when my story gets big on Wattpad you definitely will get shoutouts. Well not big big, but you get the point. I might update again today.