Part. 1 Fall/Autumn

Cindy McPhearson was a very brave girl, but when it came to clowns it was over.

"Holy Shit!" Cindy turned around and popped him. Right in his nose and ran. It was the beginning of the school year and every year they'd have a fair to congratulate the freshmen and the Seniors. Everyone but the dumb ass teachers thought it was a horrible idea to mix the freshmen with the Seniors especially at an event with 5 old and dried up chaperones.

"Wait Cindy come back its just a clown!" Jazmine yelled after her. As Jazmine finally caught up with her she saw an unfamiliar look on Cindy's face... Cindy was scared. "Best not tell anyone bout this Jazzy!" And with that she snatched Jazmine's Balloon puppy and says "I mean it." As she puts her very sharp Bobby pin in its neck popping it.

Jazmine now looks more frightened then Cindy is and hurriedly picks up "Squeaky Skin's" remains while crying.  "Damn Cindy you didn't have to pop that ugly ass green balloon like that." Hiro snickers. So far this was one of the most sad days of Jazmine's life, and one of Huey's most boring. 
"I don't know wo you think I am, but I'm not a six year old girl, and I'm not riding that!" Huey exclaims. He was talking about the teacups. "I'll die of boredom on that disgusting thing!" "Well Huey-" Mr. Nigel starts. Huey gives him a death glare like no other, and firmly says "No." as he clenches his jaw. And with that Mr. Nigel walks away, a bit frightened by the threatening boy.

"Man, that was harsh." Caesar says getting off the teacups. Huey looks at him, and raises his eyebrows. "If only Riley were here to see that." Huey says turning his head forward and repositioing himself on the bench. "Aw, you miss him." Caesar says nudging Huey's shoulder with his fist. Huey quickly reacts, and turns to Caesar defensively. "No I'm just refrencing his catchph-" Huey cuts himself off, as he notices Caesar's attention leave . "Nevermind." He sighs, and rests his head back on his arms.

Huey had been left with a few quiet moments to relax, until a familiar annoying voice rings in his ears.

"HUEEEY!" The Young girl whines as she walks over to the bench. "Jazzminne." he said mocking her tone. "Lets go ride something!" She throws her hands down on the bench, practically begging for attention. "Jazmine can't you see im busy." Jazmine looks around the area, " With what." She asks straight facing him. "Jazmine, I said no." He says with his eyes closed and head rested back. "Yeah he said no." Caesar says walking up behind her, closely. A little too close for Huey's liking. "But you can ride something... with me" Huey's eyes open and he sits back up as Caesar pauses. The naive girl happily smiles and jumps up. Completely oblivious, to what Caesar is hinting at. 

The next day school was closed do to plumbing problems they said they'd have to hold it off for another two days after

."Granddad why do I gotta go to school and Huey bitch ass don't!?" Riley pouted as he walked down the stairs. "Boy watch yo damn mouth!" Granddad said slapping Riley in the back of the head. It was a little difficult because Riley had good coordination and was now really good at fighting. So he was able to dodge it 3 times before granddad punched him in the gut. Huey ignored Riley squeal of pain and said "We don't have school because they're having problems with the schools pipes."  As he flips through T.V channels." "Nigga that's gay!" Riley said walking out the door.

The bus stop is a short walk from the Freeman house, so he's there in the matter of minutes. Arriving, he noticed this girl that he'd never seen before. He thought she was beautiful, or "fine" in his language. He noticed her curly black hair, her smooth long legs, her sleek face, and of course, her round booty. He snapped out of his daze when he noticed the bus doors close, and the engine as it pulled off...without him. "Damn!" He said aloud.