Mission TOTS

"Time of travels." Vincent said laying out a blue print paper on the table. "What if I told you that you could have a second chance at life? What if you could go back and fix your mistakes. What if you could actually go forward and prevent mistakes from happening? The new generation is here, and its time to break through." Vincent said walking around. "My genius mind has created a Time machine." He said smiling and looking at everyone's faces. They were shocked, Excited, Amazed, and somewhat confused. "I have everything worked out I just need...parts. And that's where all of you come into play. You're the only ones that are only going to be able to pull this off." He said smirking. "Why can't you do it?" Huey raised an eyebrow. "I don't have the muscle." He said. "Pick this up from the airport in Bosworth Maryland at 4:00 Sunday afternoon. It will be in the blue box as everyone is being patted down at the metal detectors. Don't let anyone catch you because it won't be pretty." He said handing him a picture of an hourglass metal figure object.

"Now be gone." He shooed him off. Out of no where two huge security guards pushed everyone out of the room and they were sucked back up the tubes. They were pushed back up into the dusty gas station. Jazmine tapped on Huey's shoulder. "Can I get a popsicle?" Huey sighed and gave in.

Jazmine Sat in the front seat and sucked on the popsicle like there was no tomorrow,(That's what she said) Making her lips bright red. Huey watched her. Damn! She already had those curves but now she licking all on a popsicle. He was really overdue for a private session with her.