Break the System

Huey's head was banging and he was extremely dizzy. His head bobbed from left to right and his nausea was off the charts. He was tied down and couldn't move.

He looked round him and he stood upright; but still strapped to a wall of some sort.

"HELP!" He screamed.

There was a clicking noise and a beep following.

"Huey Percy Freeman," A deep man voiced welcomed, "You're trapped in a puzzle to test your abilities. We will give you some tests to see if you can manage your telekinesis and bring it to a power so great you can basically do anything. And to complete this, we'll give you something to drive you hard enough."

Huey almost vomited.

"What makes you think I'll help you!" He screamed to no one indirectly.

"Oh trust me, you'll cooperate." the voice said.

And in wheeled a man pushing a block of metal.

Attached to the plate was a person, they had a red face with tears streaking down but there was a black piece of fabric covering their eyes.

Huey immediately recognized who it was when he saw the long blonde hair.

"LET HER GO!" Huey screamed.

It was Cindy, and she was naked strapped to this long plate.

They sat her down in front of him.

"Huey!? Help me! Please! Where are we?" She was panicking and crying.

"Now Huey, you have 30 seconds to bend the metallic straps that bind Cynthia. You need to release her before these Mongolian beetles eat her from the inside out."

Huey was terrified.

"JUST LET HER GO!" He screamed.

"HUEY HELP ME DAMMIT!" She screeched.

Then the bugs were released.

"Huey? What's going o-" They climbed up and into her skin, eating their way through her body.

She screeched in pain as she was being tortured.

Huey tried his hardest but he couldn't seem to get the straps to even Move.

Tears streamed down his face as he watched beetles muffle Cindy's voice and eventually exit from every crevice in her body.

He became extremely nauseous.

He wanted to die.

Better yet, he wanted to murder whoever was doing this to him.

The voice came booming again and Huey noticed the intercom.

"Alright test 01 was a failure, looks like we'll have to bring in something else."

"NO!" Huey cried.

He watched as they wheeled in Bri.

She was naked just as Cindy had been, and her head had been shaved.

"Once again Huey, you will need to release her in a shortened amount of time," Huey stiffened, "But...this one will be different."

The voice cackled as a guard came in and put a bucket of clear liquid above her head.

"This is acid Huey, You have another 30 seconds. If you so happen to fail, this bucket will tip over and...well kill her."

The time started.