Reunited

Huey wandered aimlessly around what seemed like a lab. Carefully reading experiments and trying to find a way out.

Currently, he was quite uncomfortable. Just walking into random places butt ass naked, cold.
"And yesterday I heard Janice talking about her promotion."
"I KNOWWW! She's always bragging!"
"Honestly I think she's suckin' her way to the top."
Huey quickly took cover as two guards turned the corner making casual conversation.
"Well I'm about to piss in her cereal when she finds out I was the one who caught the escaped experiment."
One of the guards bragged.
The two split up, one went into the room and one waited outside.
Huey took his chances and walked up behind the guard and tackled him. The guard screeched but Huey quickly hit him and put him to sleep.

"Hey man, you okay in there?"  The other guard questioned walking into the room.
Huey stood in the guard's suit, "Yeah I just tripped." He said In a strained whisper.
"What's up with your voice bro?"
The guard approached Huey.

"Nothing, just got a dry throat; you know boss has been stealing my water from the fridge." He tried his best to sound convincing.
The other guard nodded, "Yeah well when we get promoted we won't have to deal with any of this bullshit anymore!"

Huey and the guard left the room while the other one lay unconscious behind a crate.
They walked into a storage room and met up with some more guards. They all greeted each other by name so he was clear who was who; he had been walking with Ben.

Huey had been quiet while the rest of them had a professional conversation to plan the discovery and capture of the escapee(Huey).
"Hey John you good? You've been a little inconspicuous?" Somalia questioned.

Huey just silently nodded.
"George's greedy ass has been stealing the refreshments and now John has a sore throat." Ben explained with a bit of an attitude.

"Maybe you should go lie down, let someone else take the glory for this mission!" Everyone rolled their eyes as Janice spoke. She laughed her obnoxious laugh and walked away.
Huey quickly sat down and no one batted an eye when he didn't follow them to section 8.

As soon as they left Huey quickly wandered around, to find some sort of escape or information.

He took quiet steps as he wandered the base and found another room of contained people. On each pod there was a screen and above it, a name.
There were several names, but as far as he knew these people were supposed to be dead. He watched the screens and each one was a personalized simulation set specifically for that person. Some good, and some bad.

Each section of pods had a name, they were all grouped by personality traits and their history.
Huey found Harriet Tubman in black history activists and Einstein in geniuses.

'Maybe I could use some of these people to help me escape and fight back.' He thought to himself.
He soon came across a metal sign that read "Fighters". There was Bruce Lee, and Luna! This was how they had made their copies!
Walking down the aisle he noticed someone very familiar.

"Riley?" Huey stepped to take a closer look.

The unconscious Freeman boy was indeed inside the pod in a simulation.
Before interfering Huey stepped in to watch what was going on in his simulation.

A/N

I realize this chapter is extremely short but I had to get this out bc I got a new phone and had to play with wattpad a bit
But there will most likely be another update tonight to make up for this shortness.

But that chapter might be short too

Vote and Comment, I do read all and reply to questions!
Don't be afraid to message me! I enjoy the feedback!