I Now Pronounce You Cynthia Freeman

Cindy sat on the couch and watched Riley who was on the floor playing Call of Duty. She stared at him fiercely. He felt her stare pierce through his skin. He paused the game and slowly turned his head toward her and jumped when he met her glare. "So we jus ain't 'gon talk about dis?" She asked still squinting her eyes at him. "What's there to talk about?" He said turning his attention back to the Screen. "Did you like it?" She asked, facial expression still the same. He paused it. "Did you?" He didn't turn toward her. He didn't want her to see him blush. "Yeah." She said being straight forward. "It was aight." He said unpausing the game. She smirked. "You liked it!" She teased. "I said it was aight!" He said back. She shut her mouth but still smiled. "Would you do it again?" She asked her hand on her chin. He smirked of embarrassment. But he quickly hid it, he ain't a soft nigga. "Maybe." She was behind him now but he wasn't aware of it.

She tapped on his shoulder making him look up. Before he had time to react she smiled and pushed her lips onto his. He moved and positioned himself so he was now in front of her and she moved and sat on his lap and wrapped her legs around him. She licked his lip indicating for him to let her tongue in. He did and they started to make out. He lowered his hands and she reacted by pulling him off.

Here come the pervy parts Well somewhat pervy

She stood up smirking. He smirked back. Cindy was wearing black leggings showing off her new huge ass. She walked in front of him and she turned around, giving him a great view. "I think I dropped my phone." She bent over and looked under the couch. She moved around a little, catching his interest. She stood back up and turned around. Making him jump out of his dirty mind. "You know, I think I left it upstairs. Wanna help me look fo it?" She said pointing to the stairs. She walked up and looked at him before continuing up. He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together. Damn he could get used to this.

Cindy now laid in Riley's bed, sweating and breathing heavily. Damn he put it down. She got up and quickly got dressed. "Where you goin?" He asked. She wobbled to the bathroom. Nigga got her walkin funny. "No where now." She said from the bathroom. She walked back weirdly to the bed and Riley smirked. "Tore dat ass up!" He was impressed with himself. "Yeah but you was screamin like a bitch when I pulled out dat 180°" She laughed at him. He frowned and turned to her. "I know you ain't talkin 'Reezy Reezy Reezy!" He mocked her. She hit him. "Please I can make you bitch scream if I wanted to. You a sucka fa twerkin." She said laughing. He frowned, "Whatever." He said. She got up to walk down the stairs. "I got to go pick up Skye." She said weirdly walking to the door. "What about brat number 2?" He said referring to Josh. "He wit Caesar. He go there on Da weekends and Fridays. But Hiro a pussy so he don't come see Skye, that's ok though cause he bout to pay child support!" She said pretending to rub money of her hands. She started dancing and her long hair waved in the air, and eventually started twerking.

Cindy walked down the stairs slowly and awkwardly. She got down to see Jazmine, Huey, and Granddad in the living room. She walked weirdly through the living room with everyone staring at her like she was a ghost. "Why are you walking like- Never mind don't tell me." Huey cut himself off mid sentence afraid of what she was about to tell him. Jazmine laughed understanding what happened. "About time." But Granddad was still confused. "About time for what? What the hell happened." Jazmine just laughed at him and Huey made a face of disgust.

Cindy picked Skye up from her mom and buckled her in. She was always so happy, like she was "special" or somethin. Cindy gave her a pacifier and started the car. She looked back at Skye and had an instant reminder.

She picked up her phone and dialed Hiro's number. "Hello?" He answered. "Yea I'm takin yo ass to court, you bout ta pay child support for Skye." She laughed evil like. "Who the fuck is Skye?" He said confused. "Oh forgot to tell you, your baby was born. And don't try to give me some 'It isn't mine' shit cause she look just like you!" She yelled into the phone and loomed at Skye, who was happily playing with her feet. "I thought you was havin twins anyway!" He yelled at her. "Well they are fraternal, but Caesar's ok cause he take care of his kid! Dead best ass, can't even see yo daughter once before you say she isn't yours!" She snapped at him. "Why would I want to see a lil miniature hoe like you!?" He said harshly. "Because she's yo baby! Either you start takin care of her, or I send yo ass to court!" She yelled and hung up.

Cindy looked back at Skye who was now silently looking back at her. Skye smiled at her showing her gums, and Cindy smiled back showing her full grown adult teeth. "Let's go see Auntie Jazzy and Uncle Bitch!" She said to the baby.

Jazmine sat close to Huey as he listened to music. She could hear it, but didn't know what song he was listening to. She looked over to see Robert sleeping in his chair. Where was Riley? Probably sleeping too. She decided to go check on Aaliyah because she couldn't find anything else to do. When she stood up Huey looked at her. "Where are you going?" She continued up the stairs. "To check on my baby."

Leah was awake but silent because she was fascinated by cartoons. "Hi Leah!" She said picking her up. The baby scowled at her. "Well then." She reminded her of Huey so much. Whenever she's smiling, he's scowling.

Leah's lip started quivering and she knew what was about to happen. She looked and sounded just like Jazmine when she cried. She hurried up and grabbed a bottle for her. Jazmine didn't plan on breast feeding, she tried once when she had the baby and thought it was too painful. She never understood how Cindy was so comfortable with it.

Hell, she saw Cindy do it any and everywhere, she didn't care.

She fed her a bottle but she wouldn't stop crying, she checked her diaper, rocked her, felt her head to see if she was sick, but she wouldn't stop crying. "Aye Shut her up!" Riley said from his room. Jazmine so irritated she was crying now yelled back, "Don't you think I'm Fucking trying!" Well it was more of a scream. She was basically pulling out her hair to get her to stop crying.  She ran down the stairs with Leah in her arms. "Huey take her, I can't get her to calm down." Jazmine said giving him his baby.  He held her in front of him with both hands and scowled at her. She immediately stopped crying and scowled at him. This went on for awhile before he turned on the news and sat her in his lap, but still held her in a way to support his neck. There was peace and quiet before Cindy came in with Skye. Huey and Leah turned their heads to look at Cindy with the same expression. "Euh stop lookin like yo daddy." She said looking at him. "Where Jazzy?" She asked. "Probably taking a well deserved nap."

Riley walked down the stairs,and heard a knock at the door. He opened it to see a basket and a note.

Riley I can't tell you where I am, but it's horrible. I don't want Maia to grow up here, she's better off with you.

-Bri

Riley looked in the basket to see Maia. "Damn she couldn't get a carseat?" He said picking it up.

Granddad woke up to see Maia, Leah, Skye, Huey, Riley, Jazmine, and Cindy all in the living room. "Ahh!" He screamed. "All these damn kids in my livin room! Ya'll need to learn how to put it away!" He said running. "I can't do it again!" He yelled.

What made matters worse is that they both looked just like their fathers. Wore the same facial expression too. They were basically female replicas.

It was Night now, Cindy was gone and she took Skye with her. Everyone was sleeping peacefully. Until a Cry that sounded like Jazmine woke Huey up. He looked over to see Jazmine tossing around, which meant that it was Leah. He got up and shook a bottle for her and gave it to her. He held it for her until she fell asleep. He went to lie down when he heard another cry. Damn it! She woke Mai up. Huey got up and threw a shoe at Riley's door telling him to come take care of his offspring. Riley got up angrily. "Nigga what!" He said rubbing his eye. "Get up! I don't want her to wake up-" Huey was cut off by another cry. "Damn it!" Jazmine got up for this one. She rocked Leah, and rubbed her head to relax her. She put her back down, only to hear her cry again because Mai was crying harder now.  She walked into his room to see the light on and him about to shake the baby to death. "Riley! Stop you're going to give her SBS!" she said. "Ion know why she cryin!" He said. "Did you check her diaper? Did you give her a pacifier? Did you give her a bottle?" She asked. "Uh..no." "Give her here!" She said motioning for the baby. She put a pacifier in her mouth and peacefully rubbed her head. Huey had gotten up to get Leah now. She laid Maia back down and made a mental note. To teach Riley how to parent.

Jazmine returned to Huey's room and laid back down. Then Leah started wailing again. She didn't make a move to get up. "Huey I have a calculus test in the morning." She said calmly making him sigh and get up.