The Rules

Yeah I don't think y'all understand the Rules of a Boondocks fan-fiction, so let's get this started.

15. Don't make them Rich- Where did all this random money come from. I understand Cindy and Jazmine having a little bit of dough and being spoiled but damn, Huey shouldn't be pulling up to school in a Lambo! The only reason they have that huge house is from the paper that their parents left them. So please don't cheat and make them rich.

14. Don't make Huey soft- Everyone will have a problem with this, but y'all be goin overboard with it. Making Huey cry over girls, and as soon as he meets them y'all make him say "I think I like her." Stahp! Huey isn't heartless but he is tough.

13. Don't make Huey too hard- Now don't get confused, Huey is pretty strong minded and insensitive, but damn! He's not just plain evil! If Riley died he wouldn't be over it in 1 week, he's still not over his parents "death".

12. Riley can't show love- Riley is similar to Huey but you can tone it down just a bit. He's not a Dramatic Romantic! He has his moments but he's a thug, if you make him kiss and shit, make it in private! He doesn't need to be all "I love you" in front of his family.

11. Jazmine isn't an evil bitch- Just because you put Huey with an OC doesn't mean Jazmine is always trying to ruin and break them up. Eventually she'll stop waiting and move on. Jazmine is annoying but damn don't make another girl seem like all this and make Huey think of Jazmine like "She's been annoying me since I met her." In the show he doesn't even think of her like that, They're friends, Jazmine just has her naive moments.

10. Nicknames- This is about Riley and Cindy... When have you ever heard Riley call Cindy by her name to her face? When have you ever Heard Cindy even say "Riley"? Never? That's what I thought. They don't say that shit unless it's like deathly serious.

9. Grammar- You're writing a story, everyone has errors but you're not even using quotes. You either leave them out or skip lines between people talking. This isn't a Tyler Perry Play! Put the fucking quotes and punctuation marks where they belong! Just act like you've passed the fifth grade!

8. Length- I will not even read a story that has one page per chapter. I won't touch it.

7. Caesar- it's your choice whether to bring him into the story or not but just because the nigga has dreads doesn't mean he smokes weed and listens to Chief Keef all day! Stop making him so cliché.

6. Cindy isn't girly- unless you've found a clever way to fit it into your story don't make her talk about nail polish colors and Oprah.

5. No one is gay- if they're not gay in the show don't make them gay in the book! This goes for all fanfictions actually. I don't have a problem with gay people but when my tv crush is gay in the book it makes me somewhat uncomfortable. I don't want to read a story where Riley confesses his feelings for Huey! 1 he is such a homophobic on top of that's his brother!

4. Don't talk shit- If your story is booty don't go talking on someone else's story. Yours isn't all that!

3. Pregnancy- I love this for some reason, but not everyone has to have triplets. I understand twins once in a story but dang I see y'all givin everyone six babies. And also make it like they're pregnant, they eat, they sleep, they cramp, they kick.

2. Babies- 2 in 7 boondocks stories will involve someone having a child. (I made the 2 in 7 part up by myself so calm down). You have to understand no baby is a complete angel. They cry they poop, they eat!

1. NO HUEY WITH OC'S- I won't even touch your story if I see Huey with a fuckin OC! Riley can be with an OC that's opposite, if she's just as gangster as he is then just use Cindy! But Huey with an OC won't work! You don't understand how much I hate this, I know you want Huey with yourself or a girl version of himself but No! Opposites attract! That's what Jazmine's for! If you're going to be in the story create an OC for yourself, trust me Huey's not your dream guy! It'll just sound or be stupid! If you have no intention of putting Huey with Jazmine in the end then please just stop. This May sound rude but I can't lie. I read the first chapter of every story before adding it, and if  Huey says "The new girl is cute" I instantly exit out and never go back.

Sorry just had to get this off my chest, cause y'all be wondering why you don't have votes! That sounded so rude but I can't take it back.

Oh and this wasn't directed toward anyone in general, I just needed to tell you all.

UPDATE UPDATE// Im going through this book a lot later and this part is very controversial. WRITE YOUR BOOK HOWEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO; this chapter is basically some things that annoy me when i read. Its more like, when i read very popular and well written boondocks books, i observed that they were written how i suggested. Like i've never read a really good Huey\OC book or one where they were rich. It just never really made sense, unless there's a good background behind it.