New friends

Jazmine sat in her math class for what seemed like days, with bags under her eyes, and drool from her mouth. She was constantly falling asleep, and wiping her drool. "Aw da little baby can't sleep?" Tyra teased Jazmine. Jazmine didn't know what to say back, she was too tired, and never was good at comebacks. "Shut the hell up Tyra, frankly she look better than you now, than yo fake ass do on a daily basis." Jazmine looked over to see who was defending her.

It was a light skinned girl, she could tell off the bat that she was mixed like her. "Who the fuck are you bitch?" Tyra said turning her. "The bitch you ain't tryna fuck wit today!" She said standing up, only to be told to sit down by the teacher. Jazmine giggled a little bit.

After class Jazmine walked to the girl to thank her. "Thanks for sticking up for me, I'm Jazmine." She said nicely. "No prob, bitch needs to learn how to shut her goddam mouth sometimes, I'm Brandeé." (Pronounced Branday) "Wanna sit with me at lunch today?" Jazmine asked politely. "Can't, but you can come sit with me." Brandeé said.

Isn't like she had anything better to do, so she nodded.

At lunch Jazmine was introduced to 3 other girls. "This is Rayanna, we call her Ray." She pointed to a girl reading a big book, with no picture on the cover. She has really curly hair, and she couldn't tell what race she was.

"This is Makenzie, I call her Mak tho." She pointed to a different girl who looked up at her and smiled. She was 18 (same as Jazmine) She was very light. Again Jazmine couldn't tell what race she was. She had Jet black long hair, right now she had it in a basic ponytail.

"This is Zee." She pointed to another girl, this one waved. She was black, not too light, or too dark. That middle complexion. She was 16 like Cindy and Riley. She was listening to music on an iPod and sharing her earbuds with Makenzie. Jazmine recognized her from Cindy's basketball team. She was always at the games.

Jazmine sat next to Rayanna and got to know everyone.

Ray reads a lot and plays kickball. She reminded her of Huey. Kenzie is very random, it's actually really funny.

Zee was girly like Jazmine, she liked that about her. Brandeé was somewhat similar too, but she was also tough like Cindy. She talked about her boyfriend Cory a lot, she was head over heels in love with this boy. Makenzie was the only other one with a boyfriend, his name was Seth. From what the other girls say, he's an asshole, but Kenzie really likes him.

"Where the hell is Jazmine?" Huey thought out loud as he sat in his normal spot at lunch. "Yea, we was 'spose to sell gum afta 4th hour!" Cindy said matter of factly. "She ova dere wit them fine ass-" Cindy smacked the back of Riley's head, cutting him off. "Damn it, after all this crazy shit we need to keep our circle small. We can't keep adding people we don't know." Huey said walking to their table.

Brandeé turned her head and saw Huey walking toward them. "Who dat?" She said flipping her hair and winking at him. She licked her lips still looking at him. "That's Huey, my boyfriend." Jazmine said looking at Brandeé and then at Huey. "Hey." She said smiling at him. "Don't hey me, we were worried as hell!" He raised his arms up. She poked her lip out and ran her fingers down a strand of her poofy, curly hair. He grabbed her wrist and took her out of the lunch room. "Damn." Kenzie said watching them.

Huey took her into the Janitor's closet. "Do you realize people are disappearing!?" He said loudly."I'm sorry I just-" He cut her off, "Brianna was kidnapped! For all we know she could be dead!" He threw his hands up again. She was tearing up now. "Huey I-" " Jazmine whatever I'm leaving." He crossed his arms. There was a loud crash and they heard voices as he opened the door. Huey looked behind it to see Zee, Kenzie, Brandeé, Rayanna, Riley and Cindy all piled up on the ground. Cindy, who was on the top, smiled and said "Hey." Huey raised his eyebrows, "....Hey. What's up." She looked at her nails. "Nothin y'know chillin." She said. "Definitely not eavesdropping." He rolled his eyes and walked out, leaving Jazmine crying in a Janitors closet. She came out sniffling, and jumped when she saw a pile of people staring at her. "Hey Jazzy, you ok?" Cindy asked. Jazmine looked at her and immediately started crying again, she ran off in the opposite direction of Huey. "Well hello to you too then." Cindy said in an attitude like voice. "Can you please get off of us?" Ray politely asked Cindy.

Much later Caesar headed to the liquor store. He had taken up drinking after losing the Two best things in his life. Cindy and Bri. He was always drinking and sobbing. As he walked he passed a park, and saw a light skinned girl, with Light brown hair in one side poof sitting on the swings, slowly and silently swinging herself. "Jaz?" He said walking toward her. She looked up at him and back down at her feet. Caesar pulled out his phone when Jazmine started being unresponsive. "Uh Man Jaz is at Pine Park and she being scary like, she's silently swinging like in a demon movie. Oh shit! I think I saw her twitch." Caesar joked, some of it true.

Huey squinted his eyes and looked at the time on his phone. And then put it back on his ear. "It's midnight why the hell is she at the damn park?" He said getting out of bed and slipping his shoes on. "Ion know man, but she scarin me." Caesar shivered. "Stay there, I can't risk leaving her alone." He said now grabbing his keys.

"Jazmine do you realize what time it is?" He said walking up to her. She didn't say or do anything, but rock the swing and look at her feet. "Jazmine get up." She looked up at him, revealing her face. She looked horrible. She then looked back down at her feet.

Huey sat next to her on a different swing since she was being difficult. "Jazmine... I-I'm sorry." he choked on his words. She looked up at him. "I know I can overreact and be... over protective, but it's just because- because.... I don't want to lose you like Caesar lost Brianna." He said swallowing his pride. It quickly returned though. As he went to get up Jazmine said in a quiet shaky voice "I want a snack from the liquor store." He stopped and nodded as she got up.

Across the street the liquor store was quiet and empty. While Huey was looking at the prices, Jazmine was looking at Chocolate. She heard footsteps behind her and knew it was Huey. "Should I get Krakel or Hershey? No I want cookies n cream cause it reminds me of-" She looked over to see a man in a scary mask. "Me." She gulped finishing her sentence.

Huey searched the store for his soon to be wife. "Uh have you seen a light girl with light brown orange like hair?" He asked the cashier. "You mean the one with the phat ass?" He asked angering Huey. "Nah I only saw her come in wit you." This guy reminded him of Cindy, a wigga. He didn't have time to think about that now. Jazmine wasn't where he left her.