The Results also Part.1 of Summer

Jazmine Elizabeth DuBois has been missing for almost 1 month now. They've called off the search and pronounced her dead. No body found, she's been missing too long. Leah doesn't have any real memory of her mom. All she knows is that the boobs haven't been around to feed her.

Cindy is a train wreck. She's always crying, and she smokes now. Only when she's not around her kids though. She also uses tattoos as a away of letting go and releasing her pain. She has 4 now. 2 are Tattoos of her babies' names and birthdates below, one is a flower blossoming a heart, and the last one is a 'J' below her armpit where no one can see.

Caesar was pretty hurt too, he had already been drinking but this was just extra weight.

Riley was very hurt, although he didn't show it. He wasn't about to let anyone see him break down or cry. He had to be strong, just like he was when his parents died.

Huey but Huey....don't get me started. Granddad was forcing him to eat, He stopped taking care of himself. Yes he did cry, only when he was all alone though, mostly at the hill Jazmine used to followed him to. The only time he was out of the house was to buy diapers, or milk for Leah. He couldn't even look at Leah for too long, she reminded him of Jazmine, her hair, her cry, her pouted lips, her smile. Sometimes he didn't sleep, He would just stay awake and think. Riley, Cindy, and even Granddad tried to get through to him, but it was hopeless. Caesar was right with him, grieving. Difference was Caesar was always hungover or drunk, Huey was just always depressed. We all know he didn't smile much before, but damn he didn't even move his mouth much anymore. He hardly spoke, or changed his facial expression. Everynight when he slept, he dreamt of Jazmine. He didn't tell anyone. A different dream every single night, but Jazmine was always somewhere to be found. Some of his dreams turned into nightmares, he woke up in a cold sweat sometimes. His daughter could sit up by herself now, so she would lay next to him in bed sometimes. Playing with her feet, speaking baby language, watching Dora, sleeping, or like all babies... crying.

It was 2:46 now, Leah was sleeping, Huey was sleeping, everyone in the house was sleeping. Huey's phone lit up and vibrated. He blinked his eyes open and picked it up. The number was hidden, he knew it was either a child prank calling, or something important. He slid the green button and answered. "Hello?" He said in a tired and dark voice. "She's not dead." A male voice said. He rubbed his eyes and sat up abruptly. "What do you mean? Where is she!?" He yelled into the phone forgetting everyone was asleep. He quickly lowered his voice. "With Brianna, at a training program. They're training them for war." Huey was confused now. "What war? Jazmine can't go to war, she'd cry as soon as she stepped on the battlefield." Huey said worrily. "You've been delivered to the wrong association, we're the real people from M.O.M (moment of meaning). People from T.O.Ts have been interfering with our messages, seems that the company never knew you've completed your task for us because T.OTs messed the process up, so therefore like we said, we'd start taking people out if you didn't listen to us." Which meant, They took Jazmine because they thought Huey didn't do what they said, but he really was just sent to the wrong people because T.O.Ts messed everything up.

Huey was silent taking all this information in at once was a lot. "We have to go through a very long process to get her back." The man said on the phone. Huey raised an eyebrow. "But why would you want to help me?" He "This is private information that I wouldn't want the government to over hear, meet me behind the McDonalds."

What is with everyone and the fucking McDonalds?

Zee, Ray, Brandeé, and Kenzie didn't take the Jazmine news as hard as the others, I mean they'd only known her for one day. Yeah they were sad, but they stopped grieving after about a week.

At school everyone all of a sudden cared about Jazmine. There were posters everywhere to donate to her family, people posted sorry and compliments on her Facebook, people talked about as if they knew her and had actually taken the time to talk to her, but now that they think she's dead everyone knew Jazmine.