No Snitchin

Double Update??

"You did it!?" Zee whispered aloud while looking at the phone. "Please don't tell!?" She begged Zee with pleading eyes. "Brandeé this is big! What kind of person would I be if I let her boyfriend go missing or killed and didn't help prevent it!?" She yelled at Brandeé with anger in her tone.

Brandeé grabbed her shirt and pleaded, "You don't understand! He was beating her! I couldn't just stand there and watch while he destroyed her soul! He could've killed her if he was angry enough. I just wanted to stop seeing my friend hurt! Please...I don't wanna go to jail!" She pleaded and cried into Zee's shirt.

"Mak's my best friend though... Brandeé what if this was Cory!?" She snapped. Brandeé stopped sobbing and wiped her eyes. She got in control of her sniffling and hiccuping. "I wouldn't let the nigga beat on me though." She said jokingly.

Zee was still angry, "Not the time! But listen I'm going to tell her if you don't!" She said Angrily pointing at Brandeé.

Brandeé nodded and went to clean up her face.

"AAGH!" Cindy angrily huffed. She tapped her pencil and rubbed her head ferociously as she tried to add up her bills.

Math had never been Cindy's strong suit, and not being able to finish school wasn't helping. Even with as much money as she took, she knew that eventually she'd have to find a job. She tapped her pencil as she went over her options.

She couldn't work many hours because of the twins, she couldn't work somewhere that cops hang by, she had to make enough money to feed 3 people, and she had to be good at it.

"HAIR!" Cindy exclaimed coming to a conclusion. She always had a talent for it, it developed when she was really young. Her mother never had time to do her hair, so as she got older she brushed and styled it herself.

She quickly strapped Skye and Josh into their carriers and put pacifiers in their mouths. She knew that Josh would fall asleep as soon as she started driving, because that's how he functions. But Skye would be awake the whole time, she basically refuses to go to sleep most of the time, she's stubborn, a trait taken from her mother. And just like she thought, Josh was out not even 4 minutes afer she started the car, Skye on the other hand was wailing as loud as she could. Through Cindy's P.O.V she was just taking them to a beauty shop, but through Skye's P.O.V, she was being strapped up in this weird huge object that was moving very fast, going somewhere she didn't know. So she did what her instincts told her...Cry for her life. Cindy was already getting very frustrated. "Skye, mommy needs you to shut the fuck up, or she might snap on you ok?" Skye's wails didn't get any quieter. Cindy tried giving her a bottle at the next red light she hit, but Skye wouldn't take it. After countless times of trying she snapped at the next red light. "SKYE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs in a monster like voice. Skye's cries went silent and she looked at Cindy hurtfully. The man in the car looked at Cindy like she was crazy, and Cindy gave him an angry look, making him turn the other way.
Soon they had arrived at "Flo's Do's", Skye had still been crying, just not as loud as before. Cindy who's hair was now sweated out, and eyes baggy, dragged herself and the twins to the front desk of the shop. "Oh Hi, I'm Flo, do you have an appointment?' An older heavy set black woman asked, in a proper tone. She had Bleach blonde hair, in some type of weird tall updo. Cindy didn't for once believe thats how she really spoke, she knew she was only talking to her like that because she's white. "Nah, I wanna job. Who i see fo dat?" Cindy asked in her ghetto tone. Flo tried her best to hide her facial expression, because she was quite suprised by her tone. The woman quickly stopped the proper talk and spoke in her natural voice. It wasn't ghetto, but it wasn't how she spoke before. "Me, I own this place, and here i got applications right unda here." She pulled out a thin sheet of paper for Cindy to fill out. "When should i give dis back to you?" Cindy asked as she grabbed it." Flo looked around at the shop and said, well if you hadnt noticed, this place ain't that big so today." Cindy looked around to, and noticed 4 other black women with weird Hair Do's too. "Thanks!" Cindy had to basically yell over Skye's crying. "Here lemme help you with that baby." She rubbed one finger from Skye's Forehead down to her nose, Making her crying slow and quieter. She did it once more making her stop crying all together, she opened her red eyes and stared at Flo's finger. Flo then rocked her seat back and forth making Skye instantly drift to sleep.

All while Cindy watched in awe. "How dafuq-" she quickly cut herself off and smiled at Flo. "You just gotta relax dem." She said. "Trust me I know, got 4 of 'em." She said happpily smiling at Cindy. As Cindy went to sit down on the waiting chairs to fill out an application, the four women started to whisper while they looked at her.

One of them was a little thick or "chubby" the rest were smaller. One had red hair in big wendy's briads, one was very very skinny she had purple air cut short into a boyish style, and the last one was really dark with dark brown hair in a large beehive. The one with purple hair gestured for Flo to come over. "What you girls want?" She asked jokingly. "You aint really thinkin bout hirin her is you?" the Wendy's girl asked popping her tongue. Flo put on a straight face, "Why?" She questioned. "I mean look at her." The one with hair looked over. "She 'gon get ate up ova here." She finished. "You leave that poor girl alone, you don't even know her, I don't wanna hear nothin bout it." Flo said putting her finger close to the Wendy's girl. Anonymous P.O.V I've been poking at this door forever! it won't budge. I've been using the knife i made from a thick glass shard, and fabric to try and poke a hole near the nob of the trunk. I decide to stab lower for a weaker point. I put all my strength into it, and i bend it slightly. Yes! Finally progress! I try again, but i couldn't build up as much strength as before. It bends more! I try over and over and make alot of progress. I'm sure that I'm close to having it go all the way through. I try and build up enough strength, and stab harder, and... ITS THROUGH. There's a bright light coming from the small hole, my eyes adjust quickly. I can't help the smile forming on my face. Soon, after more stabbing the hole becomes larger.. I'm now able to push my hand through. I wave my hand around on the outside, hoping smeone will see it.   When i take my hand out, i look through the hole again. I'm in a desert like place. It's hot, humid, and dusty. It's also very bright, I also notice the lack of vehicles around me. We're in the middle of no where. My face drops as i adjust myself back. I check my phone again, its 5:50 in the afternoon, and still...no signal.  

Pushing my hand back through the hole seems like a good idea now. This time instead of wriggling, I'll stretch the hole more. (That's what he said) I followed the plan, but sadly after countless minutes my hands hurt too much. I slipped the thick hobo gloves on and tried again. I pushed the glass shard up along with my other hand...ITS WORKING!

I feel like its been hours now, I'm exhausted and i know that i need to lay down.But im too scared to. What if i arrive at the place they're taking me to before i wake up? I ignore my thoughts and continue on. The hole is a lot bigger now, could probably fit my head through it. Even though my body is slim,I know that I couldn't fit it through so I plan on making it bigger through the night. My chewing gum is very stale now, and its hard. But i have to make it all last. The struggle to keep my eyes open is real. I keep dosing off, but when my head drops, I wake up again. I'm so close, but I'm so tired. Sorry it took so long, someone stole my phone. Im so mad at that! Anyway, Next chapter is a Huey chapter, and I might mix in just a bit of Riley & granddad. Can't forget Tom! But damn the Brandee/Zee/Kenzie drama is real. Since my phone was stolen, and my computer randomly fixed itself, I've been writing from my PC. It's actually a lot faster, and helps with my typing skills. Rate and Comment! I do read them. If you're interested in Magcon I will be making a story. Nash, Carter,Matt, and Jack Gilinsky are taken. However there's still Taylor Caniff, Cameron Dallas, and more! Have an awesome day, and if you see a fat light skinned bitch with 3 boys, a purple bag, an iphone 4, a purple i phone case, and a purple wallet... BEAT THAT BUSTED BITCH'S ASS.