Bruises

"It's ok, I was playing baseball and got hit in the eye." Kenzie explained to the girls. They all knew she was obviously lying, she had a dark purple swollen eye, and they also knew who to blame. "Shut da hell up! We ain't stupid!" Brandeé yelled at Kenzie, making the girl flinch. Ray was tending to her eye and along with the rest of them, Zee was just pissed. Brandeé clamped her fists together. "I'm about to go tell his sorry ass-" She was cut off by Kenzie. "No! I mean.... please don't, I told you it wasn't him! Please! Sometimes he just gets angry, and I just happen to be in the way. Please don't tell anyone." She pleaded, sticking up for her scumbag of a boyfriend. Brandeé rolled her eyes. "Promise?" Kenzie asked now standing up and looking at everyone. Zee shrugged and looked the other way, Ray nodded with her eyes closed of disappointment, and Brandeé just rolled her eyes again.

The bell rang and they all left the bathroom.

Brandeé quickly stopped and walked the other way unnoticed. She walked back into the bathroom to make a special phone call.

"I need you to 'hurt' someone for me." She said into her phone, no greeting, no hello, just straight business. "No hello? So you only call for muscle now?" He joked with her. "Cal, I'm fuckin serious." She said keeping her tone. His voice met hers now, all of the play left his vocal cords. "Need a name, and description." "His names is Seth Tagan, he's about 5'10 with  brown curly hair, and he's white." She spat out her words. "Don't kill him tho, jus make him suffer fo beating on his girlfriend. Make sure he know why too." She added on.

"Where yo brotha at?" Caesar said to Riley. Riley flinched back a bit because Caesar smelled of alcohol and weed. "Nigga ion know!" He said now angry at Caesar for burning his nose hairs away. "And you ain't worried?" Caesar said still blowing cheap liquor at his face. Riley turned the other way. "He be aight." Riley said normally. "Damn that's cold, both yo girlfriends and yo brotha go missing and you don't care? Fucked up." Caesar mumbled the last part. Riley turned to him angrily. Why does everyone think he doesn't care? That he's some cold hearted monster who doesn't give a damn about no one. He angrily huffed at Caesar indicating for him to let it go. The bell rang and for once, he was happy to go back to class.

Very short I know, I just had to save the big Huey and Cindy chapter for later. Vote and Comment, Comment people comment! Still will be drawing characters, don't think I forgot.Twice in one day tho! Well Bye til next chapter!