Part.2

Huey was way past the deadline to figure out what that blank paper said. He was always nervous and checking behind him. He wasn't necessarily scared, but he wasn't being normal. He did actually try to find out what was on the piece of paper, but it was blank. Wtf!

Cesar and Brianna had gotten really "close" *hint* *hint*

since she's been somewhat single. Which made Riley extremely jealous, he was always giving him evil stares, always watching them talk, and sometimes he'd have very dark thoughts.

Brianna flicked Ceasar's ear making him turn her way. She giggled and he pecked her on her lips. She deepened the kiss and twirled his dreads in her hands while they neatly made out.

She smiled stopping the kiss and he smiled back at her making her giggle. "Gay." Riley mumbled under his breath. "What we lookin at?" Cindy who sat next to Riley asked pushing the side of her head against his trying to tell what he was looking at. "Ohh, I see." She said finding the image. "Yous a lil jelly." She said smirking in a way to irritate him. He turned toward her. "Hell naw I ain't jealous. Real thugs like young Reezy don't chase deez hoes." He said quickly tapping into defensive mode. She laughed. "I'm bout to take you out fo da night of yo life." She patted his back. He turned to her again. "We bout ta get FUCKED up. Make you foget all about Bri." She added on smiling wide. She had a nice smile, bright white straight teeth, but her two front teeth were a little big, but not straight buck.

"Ms.McPhearson, do you have something to share?" The annoying teacher asked turning everyone's attention to Cindy and Riley. "Turn y'all fuckin heads around Damn!" She yelled irritated. Embarrassed, everyone turned their heads back around. "Always wanna be nosy an up in someone's business." She mumbled afterwards forgetting about the teacher's question. " Ms.McPhearson! Either you shut your mouth or go to the principal's office!" The teacher ordered. Cindy cocked her head back like she was offended. "Bitch I don't know who da fuck you think you talkin to but jus know I will beat dat ass up teacher, student, parent, alien. I don't give a fuck!" She retorted angrily. The teacher who seemed angrier yelled "Go to the office now!" Pointing to the door. "Ha! Oh you think that you run me? You trippin cause I'm not goin anywhere." Cindy laughed putting her feet on the desk and kicking back in her chair.

The teacher had enough of Cindy. The teacher walker over to her desk and snatched Cindy up by her collar. She touched her! Everyone gasped gaining the teachers attention. She looked around to see everyone staring at her like she had really messed us now. She turned to look back at Cindy who was smiling. What happened next flashed before eyes so quick.

Cindy kicked her from underneath making the teacher fall to the ground. She adjusted her collar before jumping on poor Ms.Lange's body and beating her senselessly. She punched her with her right, clocked her with her left, knocked her with her head, and grabbed everything in sight. When she was finished she got up and stood above her, her anger returned and she jumped on her again.

Worse part was no one even bothered to stop her. Riley was recording, Caesar and Bri were kissing, and everyone else were still copying the notes from the board.

When Cindy was Actually done, she got up and spit on the teacher before saying something, "Aight y'all ain't see nothing, y'all don't know nothing, remember that I know where each an everyone of y'all live, I will find you, and I will beat tf out you." She said sitting back down and wiping some access blood off of her. "As I was saying..." She continued acting as if nothing had happened. "Someone call life alert." The teacher said raising a hand so someone could attempt to help her. "So now ya interruptin me twice and ya 'gon grab on my collar like you run me?" Cindy asked ready to pounce again.

That day Caesar visited Brianna' s house after school. He knocked on the door confidently smiling. "Hey Ms.Brianna." He said happily smiling at the confused lady at the door. "Is Bri home? She hasn't been answering her phone." He said toning it down a bit. The lady wore the same confused expression as before. "I thought she was with you." The lady said now worried. Caesar's face dropped. This was signal for 'Lets go find out what the he'll happened.' The worried mother and Caesar rushed up the stairs calling her name, when they got no response at the top they banged on the door. When the door didn't open, she pulled out her spare key and unlocked the door. They walked in screaming. There was a long thick trail of blood leading to the closet. They followed it, Brianna' s mother crying. When they opened it they discovered a note.

It read

"Blame Huey  Freeman

-Shadow"

Brianna' s mother called her other mother Mae and told her what happened. Caesar ran out to his car furious and angry at someone who is supposed to be his best friend. He sped off in a flash of light for the Freeman house. He ignored everyone honking at him, he ignored the fingers he got from outraged drivers. His mission right now was to find Huey Freeman. He banged on the door as hard as he could, Riley answered and started to talk shit but Caesar violently pushed out of his way. He dashed up the stairs and bursted through the door like a maniac to find Jazmine on top of Huey and they were in the middle of a deep make out session. "What the hell Is wrong with you!?" Huey yelled at Caesar. He threw the piece of paper at him. "Where the fuck is Bri!?" He yelled. Huey read the note and fully understood immediately. "I don't know, but I know how we can find her." Huey motioned for Caesar to follow. They went into the garage and he explained the blank paper thing and how the mystery figure found him. "I just don't know how to read blank paper." Caesar now holding his head with all this new information. A quiet frightened big girl slowly cracked the door open more. "Huey why didn't you tell me."

"778 Missouri Lane, Maryland

Bring every single one of your precious friends and they won't get hurt

-Shadow" They all stared at the paper. Huey then looked at Jazmine, and then back at the paper. He did this several times before shaking his head no. "Huey I have to go!" She argued. "Jazmine I don't need you getting hurt." "Well last time you tried that Brianna went missing!" She yelled at him harshly. She actually hurt him a bit with that. He swallowed...hard. "We have to go now, because this is way overdue."

"Aye Reezy where Mariah at?" Cindy said walking in the door like knocking wasn't possible. "She lef wit Faggot 1 and Faggot 2." He said not looking up from his phone. She plopped on the couch next to him and started to flip through channels. "Where da brats at?" He asked still not looking up at her. "Wit my cousin Mary." Riley scoffed at the name. "Euh She sound extra white." He said making a disgusted face. "Yea she emo and weird but dats my homie and it aint 'gon change." She had finally settled on a rerun of Thugnificent's reality T.V show. She scooted closer to him, but it wasn't that noticeable. She got up to get a snack from the kitchen and tried to step over him, but ended up tripping on him and then continuing to fall on him. "Ay! Watch yo-" He cursed but stopped noticing how intensely close their faces were. Damn it was hot in here. She nervously blushed. How long had they been sitting like this? After not being able to take it for much longer, Cindy broke the tension and pursed her lips on to his. He was slightly taken back but shrugged it off and went along.

A voice played in Huey's head. "Bring all your friends." Damn it! He swerved the car around and called Riley.

The phone ringed making both of them jump, and Cindy to accidentally bite Riley's lip. "Uh sorry!" She said backing up. They quickly broke apart and Cindy hopped back on the couch but scooted farther from him. Riley answered his phone. "Riley we're going somewhere Cindy has to come to, Be ready"

He spat out Cindy's name like it was a disease. He wasn't really fond of her. Riley just got up to put his shoes on. He could tell by the tone of his brother's voice that they was bout to fuck someone up. "C-Murder we bout to go fuck someshit

let's go." He said choosing to not make eye contact with her.

Huey pulled up again minutes later and the two gangsters got in the car like nothing had happened. The drive was surprisingly 1 1/2 hours away. They arrived at a dusty old broken down gas station. It looked like it was from a scary movie.