Training

The dark hallway led him to a tall metal door. "Please enter your passcode." A robotic voice said through a speaker. The chubby man, (who told Huey to refer to him as Flaps) walked up to the speaker and said aloud," Young thuggin trap pull dem bitches stank homie quan." Huey raised an eyebrow as the door opened up to a hallway with many doors.

Flaps quickly pushed Huey into the first door and locked it behind him. "This is where you'll be bunking for the next few weeks." He said pulling down a latch that lead into an attic. "Woah weeks? I want to get Jazmine now!" He said moving to open the door. Flaps put a firm hand on Huey's chest to stop him. "You're not ready." Huey looked at the man and slapped his hand from his chest. He doesn't like to be touched. Huey walked up to the attic and noticed how old and dusty it was. He snickered as he thought of grandad.

"You will sleep behind this old bookshelf so anyone who enters won't see you." Flaps pointed to a dusty web-filled bookshelf. "No one comes up here anyway but just to be safe." Huey groaned as he sat in the spot. Flaps left for the night.

Huey pulled a small book from his pocket that he found a while ago in his room. He wondered what it was about considering he found it under one of Jazmine's shoes.

He opened it and written on the inside of it was "Jazmine Elizabeth Dubois' Personal diary." He smiled. 'Should I do it!? I mean it is personal...' Huey thought to himself. Huey isn't the nosy type but he really missed Jazmine. He opened it to notice how incredibly thick it was. The first date was from when Huey had first moved to Woodcrest.

"

Dear Diary,

I saw that boy who moved across the street from me today at the store when I bought this diary! He looked at me like I was crazy when I waved and smiled. He's funny! I like his big hair, I wonder if he will let me touch it. I had spaghetti for dinner and I ate all of it. Daddy even let me have a snickers bar after I finished!"

Huey somewhat smirked and skipped to a random date.

"Dear Diary,

Huey turns fourteen tomorrow and I don't know what to get him yet. It's been bothering me all day and I can't decide between a watch or a Tupac CD."

Huey thought back to his 14th birthday. She never ended up getting him either of those. He blushed and remembered the kiss she gave him instead. It was his first kiss, but hers was the school player at the time, Caleb Johnson. (You'll understand who this is if you read the early chapters in this book).

He stuffed the small book back in his pocket and fell asleep.

It feels like 4 hours have passed when Huey is awoken by footsteps. He instantly gleams up and hides in the corner shadows. "Huey..." He heard a manly voice whisper. He didn't respond, only just sat in the dark corner in silence.

"It's Flaps. I'm supposed to take you to the training room."

Huey peeked his head over a box and sure enough, it was Flaps.

He stood up and rubbed his hands together ready to train. He hasn't had anytime to even workout since Jazmine was pregnant. He had to put so much time into keeping her happy.

He was led into an empty white room with a fish head on the wall. "What the hell..." He mumbled to himself. "Ah I see you've brought in number 46 from de Freeman division." An old man said coming from a different room.

He was really thin and old.
"Where's the equipment I just want to get this over with so I can get Jazmine." Huey said with a scowl plastered on his face.

The man laughed. "Son all you need is right dere." He pointed to the fish head. Hurt raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Look in de eyes of da feesh." Huey pinched the skin between his eyebrows and huffed. "Stop playing and tell me how to get Jazmine." Huey said Angrily and firmly.
The man stood up and walked to Huey. Huey was like a foot taller than the man, but he showed no intimidation.
"Boy dere is no joke in da combat of de mind chile. Now look I into da feesh eyes! It shall prepare you for da demon mageec dat the boss shall put up on you!"

Huey scowled and looked at the fish. "CLOSER CHILE CONCENTRATE ON DE FEESH EYES! LOOK INTO DE FEESH SOUL!" Huey rolled his eyes and actually LOOKED into the eyes of the fish. He focused on them and noticed he'd been brought into a different world.

It was like he was living an old myth.

Cindy quietly crept behind a metal garbage can. She had One baby strapped to her back, and another strapped to her chest. She was glad Jazzy had bought her these baby carrier things. She felt the beam of the police flashlights pass her. That's when she made her move, she was almost a hundred feet away when Skye let out a small little wail. It was similar to a small cat meow, but loud enough for the cops to turn their attention.
Cindy didn't even look back, she knew she was in trouble now. She ran the fastest she ever would, knowing the police wouldn't shoot her with her children on her back.

She didn't even run in a straight line, she knew it'd be an easier shot if they tried to get her legs. She was so close to her victory, just as a tall dark figure stepped in front of her. He wasn't even in police gear, just a tall man in a trench coat. She couldn't even make out his face. She was shocked, puzzled, she stood there watching. In the beam of the moonlight, she could make out a fierce, cruel, smile. She stood there long enough for an officer to grab her, and cuff her on the spot. They removed the children from her back and she went crazy.
Cindy screamed louder than she ever had before, she'd die before she'd let someone take her babies from her. As she looked to her right, the man was gone.

That mysterious figure that cost her, her freedom was gone. And for the first time in forever, she cried.
She let out all her anger, her sadness. Everything that had built up inside, she released. She screamed as cried as she watched the police pull off with Skye and Josh.

OKAY I KNOW YOURE ALL PROBABLY MAD AF AT ME! School was hard tho and best believe I'm updating A LOT through summer. BE HAPPY IM BACK NIGGAS! I would never quit this and I'm liking how big it got, y'all are the real MVP's here. And I love every single one of you. I'm working on this story's updates first then trust and believe I'm getting on Strong Love. Ily- Alana