The Beginning of Fall

It's been awhile since it all started, since they all started senior and sophomore year. Caesar and Huey lost the loves of their life, Riley met the love of his life then lost her, Cindy and Jazmine brought new people into the world.

It's all changed so fast, it's seems like yesterday Riley had just met Brianna-Mae, Cindy was with Hiro, while Caesar was crushing on Cindy, while Jazmine had a "thing" for Huey. So much of the unexpected has happened, some things were thought impossible, but now, they've been proven.

Through this time everyone has experienced pain. But no one can imagine the pain that is soon to come to the Boondocks family.

Anonymous P.O.V

There's a big thumping noise as my body goes up and hits the ground again, must've hit a bump.

I wake up in a cold sweat, from the terrible torturing nightmares, that clawed through my brain. I feel scared, and remember my surroundings, I see a huge hole in the truck I'm in. I feel amazing, force once in the days I've been here, I finally feel safe. I stretch the hole some more with the thick gloves, and I push myself through. I tumble and fall face first into dry dirt...hard.

It feels likes I've broken everything in my body. I have to force myself up, shrugging off the pain. I went through child birth, I guess this wasn't that bad.

Standing up on my leg hurt, badly, but I tried not to focus on it too hard. I was surrounded by dirt and sand, in a very dry desert like area. Where the hell? I can't even really make out the road from the rest of the ground. Wait a second... I can't see well. I touch my face searching for something I hadn't noticed before. I don't have my glasses.

I walk the opposite way the car was going and stay near the road, just in case someone happens to drive by.

It's really hot, and I really need something in my system. I put two pieces if gum in my mouth, and I take a sip of the liquor. I really feel like a bum now.

I just feel happy to not die at the hands of those sick people.

Hours later I'm nearly dehydrated, I think I'm going to pass out soon if I don't get something to eat, or cool me down. I hear a small buzzing or zooming noise. Could it be what I hope it is? A car comes down the road, I can see the white far away, even though my vision is blurry.

I happily jump, and smile. I flag the car down, but the driver looks weird. He gives me a death look, as he wiggles A KNIFE  in his hands. This is the only chance I'll get at a ride.

I hop in the car and instantly pull out the empty gun from the hobo.

"Alright you listen here and you listen good. I want a ride to the nearest town from the direction you came got that?" I say sternly.

The driver chuckles at me...why is he chuckling? I hear a click on the side of my head, and feel the cold metal touching me. He wasn't in here alone.

I'm scared for my life now, this was my first ACTUAL near death experience. "Brianna-Mae. Always trying to out smart someone." He says and he removes the gun from my head, and get a good grasp on my neck.

This is soooooo short, I just had to get this out before I post the next chapter. I know y'all been missin your Juey love, so I'll get working on Strong Love for you too. BUT ITS BRIANNA BITCHES! Just take note this is what happened when she first got kidnapped, it's not like happening now, while Cindy's running from the cops, and while Huey try's to find Jazzy.